I dont give a fuck about anyones opinion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Is it me, or does it seem like EVERY fuckin body in america has an opinion about EVERY fuckin topic? Especially concerning politics. Since when did everyone in the country become a scholar on world politics and economics? Why does everyone think their opinion reigns supreme?

I, for one, do not care about your opinion, your mom's opinion, your friends opinion.. I dont care about anyones opinion anymore. Cuz everyones an expert on everything apparently, so whats the point of even debating anymore?

This isnt a siccness observation by the way. Its something Im noticing EVERYWHERE.

By the way, does anyone else think political opinions should stay out of the workplace? Do I really need to hear how the CIT lady at my work feels about universal health care?

May 2, 2002
Doesn't it scare you that you have an opinion that people shouldn't have opinions? lol
Im sure people feel the same way I do about people being opinionated. Reason I brought it up is cuz it seems exponentially worse since Obama took office and this recession.

It just dawned on my today at work when I sat there listening to fat bitches talk about health care and Im thinking "who the fuck cares?".

I dunno.. Im drunk now and cant explain my reasoning.

Feb 7, 2006
I'm going to voice my opinion that you don't mind others having opinions, you have a problem with them voicing their opinions

Jul 6, 2008
lmao at giving your opinion on opinions, who the fuck are you - andy rooney from 60 minutes is that you??

why is it i want some onions right now?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Is it me, or does it seem like EVERY fuckin body in america has an opinion about EVERY fuckin topic? Especially concerning politics. Since when did everyone in the country become a scholar on world politics and economics? Why does everyone think their opinion reigns supreme?

I, for one, do not care about your opinion, your mom's opinion, your friends opinion.. I dont care about anyones opinion anymore. Cuz everyones an expert on everything apparently, so whats the point of even debating anymore?

This isnt a siccness observation by the way. Its something Im noticing EVERYWHERE.

By the way, does anyone else think political opinions should stay out of the workplace? Do I really need to hear how the CIT lady at my work feels about universal health care?
I kind of agree, but joe the plumber type opinions.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
I know what you're saying. I don't mind people having opinions when they think shit through and get to that point themselves, I just hate when 95% of people go off on fuckin BS documentaries they see on Youtube and never read books...

I blame this completely and fully on the internet and the vehicle it's become for the spreading of stupid ideas...

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com

http://listverse.com/2009/10/15/top-10-modern-human-addictions/

Notice whats #1 on that list?

The funny part is the majority of people hardly know what the fuck they're talking about when they try to enforce their opinions.