I DON'T GIVE A FUCC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
YOUNGNUTT said:
LOKI WAS RIGHT ON POINT WITH HIS NOTE IN THE BOOK, HE SAID SOMETHING LIKE "IT WILL HAVE YOU JERK'N' OUT YO SEAT, OFTEN YOU SAY TO YOURSELF, WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT.

SICCMADE FOE LIFE!!!

BUY IT, DON'T BURN IT!!!
i dont know where you or loki are comin from with that one, I dont remember anything on that album that made me say that to myself

I

INDIGO

the majority of the production was str8 ass.(what else is new with siccmade?) but lynch did come tight with the lyrics & flow (to a lesser extent) also luni totally fucked up that track he was on.. most of the hooks were weak to me too.. get back time is the quality track that sticks out.. also d-dubb came tight

I

INDIGO

he ruined a lot of other rappers tracks..... that track off vengeance is mine was fine without his loud ass bland flow..

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

CANDYMANHOOK781 said:
well...the 2nd cd and tha dvd does make it more than a 10/10 for me...tha first disk alone is a 10/10

lynch is raw west coast legend best kept secret the thing is that dude that sings his hooks suck. and the people around him havent evolved lyricaly like he has.
i wanna hear lynch on every track on the hook on the inro on the outro
cuz nuttin is worse then a bangin ass beat a bangin ass lynch verse then to hear some dude crying on the hooks.

all respect to lynch! :siccness: :dead:

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
INDIGO said:
the majority of the production was str8 ass.(what else is new with siccmade?) but lynch did come tight with the lyrics & flow (to a lesser extent) also luni totally fucked up that track he was on.. most of the hooks were weak to me too.. get back time is the quality track that sticks out.. also d-dubb came tight

LUNI GET WACKER EACH YEAR I IRMEMBER WHEN HE FIRST DROPPED TOTAL RECALL THAT NIGGA WAS GOIN HARD AND THEN HE STARTED FUCKIN WIT THESE BULL SHIT ASS BEATS AND WAC ASS NIGGAZ HE LEFT ALL THEM wcm CATS ALONE IT WOULDN'T HURT TO PUT DOWN SUM GOOD OL G-SHIT WIT TAY OR MAYBE EVEN MARVALESS AND STOP TALKIN BOUT PIMPIN.... DAM I MISS DOSIA

LET THA THA PIMPS PIMP AND GANKSTAZ GANK

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
The Unkut said:
i think tha whole dam thang was not makin sense nigga look at tha bleeding house mystery track that shit had nothin to do with shit or tha title jus sum jumbled up ganksta shit : .... tasteless fucx
YOUR CRAZY THAT SONG IS ONE OF THE MOST BANG'N'EST SONGS ON THE C.D.

"MUST BE SOME LEAKAGE IN MY CLICC SOME NIGGAS DONE RAN UP IN MY SHIT"

THAT LINE RIGHT THERE ALONE IS SHITT'N' ON MOST THESE RAP NIGGAS CAREERS!!!

Sep 28, 2002
Lynch by Inch is a classic. 10/10. I don't think that Lynch fell off as hella foos be sayin. i think that lyrically he is tighter. Every album is different and Lynch is probably the only rapper that can get away with that. anticipating his next.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i just listened to it aGain, and i liked it a lot more than i used to..the raps are a lot nicer than i previously thouGht...i think i'm feelin the drums a lot more than the other parts of the beats, that where i think it kinda coulda been better..

Kalli Nigga all of his lyrics are sicc as usual but the production could've been a little better but it was still off the hook

what does that mean???