I dont even watch or follow football BUT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
the best playoff game I have seen in awhile entertainment wise that is for sure. I can not wait to implement some of those formations in my playbook for my youth team.lol I dvr'd the second half of the game.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I LOVE football and I'd rather watch a game that ends 7-6.

That was a sweet game though. Of course Warner gets 45 fantasy points the second it doesn't matter anymore.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
that Greenbay vs. Cardinals game was the shit
You made my point clear! Most folks who don't know too much about football usually just get off on a lot of passing and scoring. Like I said before, go watch 7 on 7 drills where there is no lineman. That's why they do those celebrity flag football games where they snap it and everyone goes out for a pass... GAY! It's obviously just for entertainment. We didn't even play like that on the playground as kids, gbr!

I'm not clowning at all Big Reese, just trying to say for those who have played, coached, etc. before, that Packers and Cards game was garbage. There is more to football than just running routes and passing. The best part of the game ironically was the very last play when the D scored that TD!