I called Sam Goody and Hastings and both said they wont have Suspicion tomarrow.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
tyson said:
Whut the fucc? How am I supposed to get the fuccin cd than. Anyone else have it yet
same here homie i called FYE, SAM GOODY at the mall and they aint gonna carry it, then i called tower recs and they saidd they will have it, but then i called fred meyers and they got it they said, so tommorow in the morning i'ma pick it up and hit up skool a lil later, i know you in spokane but if you roll into portland hit up those stores if you ont got it

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
Rottingbody said:
yea I went to Sam Goody today and they aint gettin it tomorrow. But i had them order me a copy, you just ask them to order it for you and its like a $2 down payment...
very truee, but another way you can do it is bugg the fucc out of em before it releases, they will get tired and fuccing order it, but i was exspecting sam goody to have it, i remember the day 21 gun dropped they had atleaset 20 copys, i also exspected FYE to do the same but no, but you can always trust TOWER RECS, they always got siccmade, i am surprised fred meyers is carrying the cd tho

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I HAVE TRIGGANOMETRY AND IF ANYONE NEEDS IT TO TIDE THEM OVER TILL TOMMOROW HIT ME UP ON AIM MY NAMES ON THERE IS KONPMK.