I been gettin' really bad Road Rage lately

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
I'm usually a Calm Driver, laidback, Don't have to worry about shit, but other dumb ass fuckers on the road really get on my nerves.

I'll be drivin' down the road and somone will pull out in firnt of me Really Slow,

and I'll be like "Who's This Fuck!"
Or when those dumbass idiota that slow down to make a turn without using their turnsignal "what the fuck are you doing!, You fuck!"
or people that drive ten miles under the speed limit, and they think for some strange reason that they are goin' too fast "Holy Fuck!, you fuck!, Learn how to fuckin' drive you Dick Face!"

and when I get stuck in Bumper to Bumper traffic on the Highway cuz Stupid fucks don't know how to merge, they act like they'll get killed if they merge faster than 5 miles an hour.
This situation gets really bad on 85 goin' North(in the mountain View Area)
I'd be better off drivin' on El Camino real. But that bumper to bumper traffic, movin' 2 feet every 20 seconds, gets me so mad, I get so Impatient, I start hittin' shit in tha car, bangin' on tha Steering wheel and tha dash. And usually about this time a song Like Ashanti's "Baby, Baby, baby" comes on, and then itz instant Road Rage, I start yellin' at everyone on tha road thatz in front of me or tries to pass me.
"you fucks!, Get tha fuck outtta my Way"

"Move bitch, get out tha way"- You know ludacris wrote that in Rush hour traffic

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
LMAO, i only get pissed once in a long while. I had a car bounce a curb from a parking lot into the intersection i was going 55 thru. I just swerved and kept going. I dont give a fuck.

I usually roll at around 20mph cause thats when my rims look the best. So if your in downtown Pittsburgh and your behind me, your gonna be pissed.

ALSO in Georgia, its sort of like your highway description. I had to drive crazy and irratic to get thru it.

May 10, 2002
BIG J said:
Or when those dumbass idiota that slow down to make a turn without using their turnsignal "what the fuck are you doing!, You fuck!"
Feel ya on that one mane. I done dam near wrecked in to a bunch of idiots that dont know how to use their turn signal when makin a right turn. I'll just honk the horn redpeatedly at them and if they look, Ill greet them with Mr. middle finger.

May 13, 2002
^^^yea all bullshit that can be encounterd on a daily

i really hate slow fuccz...old folkz or muthafuccaz that cut u off an u almost wreck cuz of it

i jus smash the gas on em after i pass em after they hear that exhaust then they get all scared lmao...all i see iz lil headlightz way in the fucc behind me