I am getting my puzzle on!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Im sorry but every time i see this thread pop up, that little angel on one shoulder is like trying to be nice but still whispering as he exhales like "breeeeehhhh... thsissumlameass.. shhh... iietttt", and then the little devil on the other shoulder is like "FÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!!!!!!"...

And then the little angel is like " hnncmonnowdontsaythh... aaaAAaAatT... Yea i got nothin this nigga is just a fag plain n simple i dont even feel bad sayin it cuz its not opinion its a fact u kno? Fuckin... Faggy McPuzzlepants! What a FAG!"

Jun 5, 2004
Spongebob Puzzlepants ass nigga

Why dont u just change your name to Puzlerr?

Its like "ooh look its a puzzle!! Wooww!!" Fuck outta here.

"Look at me im so smart cuz i took little cut up pieces of shit and put it all back together to make a picture!!!".... No, if u were smart then u woulda noticed that it comes with a lil sample picture and u woulda said " hey im so smart i figured out what the puzzle looks like finished, so no need to waste my time with this faggot ass shit!!"

U eva heard that song "why do u build me up buttercup?"... Well the meaning to that song is to ask you from the puzzles perspective: "why u bein a lil bitch ass poobutt buttercup ass fuck nigga right now and what the fuck is the point of building me?!?! U already kno whats gon happen, u gon break it on down!!!"...

U wouldnt rewatch the Tupac movie daily and try to act suprised by the ending would you? 'Monnnnoww