I am Craig from Friday

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

SHOHEI BABA

I need ppl's advice:

I've had a "Friend" for a few years - he's not my friend whatsoever, I just hang out with him because he's funny and we vibe on a lot of music and entertainment issues - but he doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself. Real friends or "homies" give up shit for eachother - he's never given up anything for me, and I've always lent him money, given him places to stay, free beats, studio time, rides to places, hookups at jobs - he's never returned shit except buying me mcdonalds once in a while...i'll call him smokey

the following situations may or may not be true - they are for your entertainment and maybe you can give me advice please:

Situation A - Years ago a fine ass bitch moved into the town (and it's a small town so ppl talk) and he called her before she even had her phone turned on practically...she said she had a man but needed a nigga to fuck since he was far away in another town now - so Smokey started fucking her until she realized he was fake and nothing what he said he was (baller, gangsta, etc) and she said she was going back to her old man. Her man got shot at the night before, and she said her man needed her support - and Smokey said that he is a mobster and had the hit put out on her man. He said I was his hit man and was going to put a hit on her too.

Her man flipped out at hearing this and beat on his door with a gun until Smokey called the cops. I was almost murdered too because I would have had NO idea the bullet was coming or why.

Situation B - Smokey stole a credit card and used it at every department store in town with a few bitches. They got caught, and both bitches went to jail but Smokey stayed free (hmmmm). He admitted to me he issued a police statement putting it on the bitch.

Situation C - Smokey and me were just walking around one day enjoying the fall weather when he - on a whim like an idiot - decided to run into a house before I could say no in broad daylight and comes running out with a playstation 2 and starts saying my name like LOOK WHAT I GOT - Smokey is running towards me and I'm looking like I can't believe this shit so I'm running - he's running, it looks like we're running away together - when in reality I'm running away from him.

it was lucky that the house already had been robbed and had a suspect (in a domestic dispute) so that suspect got the blame and arrest. So ...i thought he learned his lesson until

Sitaution D - There was this kid in the neighborhood who had weight - Smokey called him and asked if he could cop, the kid said he was leaving town with his parents but would talk to him tomorrow. I was driving and smokey decides to have me stop right next to the house - stop my car all of a sudden and he jumps out and says he will meet me back at my house.

He shows up at my fucking front door with a laptop fucking computer and i'm like YOU STUPID FUCKING FOOL I WANT NO PARTS OF THIS - he's like help me sell it- I'm like you IDIOT GET IN THE CAR - so I drove back to his house panicking - what was i going to do, make him walk home 2 hours?! from my house with stolen shit?!?

anyway he pawns the laptop to a crackhead - crackhead got caught with it and they ran the serial #'s - crackhead calls Smokey and says "I didn't tell them shit but they might call you" - whatever that means

Now it's only a matter of time before the Detectives call smokey and he snitches EVERY time he's caught - what do I do? I didn't want shit to do with this situation and I had nothing to do with it -it's only a matter of time before the d's call me - I'm no snitch but i have no idea what i'm going to say, ESPECIALLY since if a witness saw him get out and into my car

what the fuck am I going to do

Apr 26, 2002
Just don't associate with tha Fool, Don't get caught up for other idiots actionz. Just suddenly become really busy, and act like you don't know him

S

SHOHEI BABA

BIG J said:
Just don't associate with tha Fool, Don't get caught up for other idiots actionz. Just suddenly become really busy, and act like you don't know him
that's a foregone conclusion - but what do i say to the d's when they call - or worse when they say a witness saw the IDIOT walk all the way to my house after he stole a laptop after i dropped him off

May 9, 2002
if you are 100percent sure that they are gonna come at you.....then man, you say your not a snitch, but you gotta recognize that this person is hurting YOUR LIFE...you gotta step up and realize that this shit ain't cool no more..and he is obviously not one of ya boyz...get to the Ds before they get to you

May 3, 2002
The best possible answer: distance yourself from "Smokey" but be cautious because you can be his next victim. If you don't (like you should already know), he'll involve you in his troubles with the law.
Is "Smokey" living with you?

S

SHOHEI BABA

naw i don't live with him i was planning on getting an apartment with him but now that's dead

@ Craig...

I agree with everybody else on the getting rid of him tip. And you gotta get to the D's first. Cuzz if they get to him first, he might put the blaim on you just like he did those girls with the credit card. And it looks like you don't need to be told that he's not your friend. Cuzz I wouldn't involve my friends in shit they didn't wanna be involved in, especially somethin that could get them locked up. Dude really doesn't even give a fuck about himself.

May 3, 2002
As long as he doesn't share your address or phone number, you could pretend you don't know him on a personal level if he puts the laptop shit on you.
And get away of that selfish person as soon as you can 'cause he will bring no benefit to you.

Aug 15, 2002
man fuk that busta. tell him to leave you alone and make sure aint no detectives comin to yo house or you gonna bust him out on all the shit he done. even if you aint a snitch just tell him that shit.