I ain't a fan of The Game, but...............

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
^^THIS NIGGA :SHAKES HEAD:

BUT YEA GAME KILLED THAT FOOL MANEE....HOW'S HE EVEN GONNA GET BACK AT GAME AFTER THAT, I KNOW SPIDER LOC AIN'T GOT THAT MUICH SKILLS ON THE MIC TO FUCK WITH THE GAME....FEEL SORRY FOR DUDE...

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
gayme sucks ass, and tries to keep him over water with dumb diss tracks. he was always wack as fuck and will always be wack as fuck. gay unit gone, welcome back to tha projects dumbass...lol.

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
lol, no one can tell me i don't know nothin...the game suck ass and is a stupid nerd. singing his contract without even telling jt bout this shit n stuff. game can't rap, looks like the ugliest fool from the cpt. told every one to put the westcoast back on the map and puts out an album that doesn't even sound like the west. kanye west bullshit and stuff, i want real westcoast shit like in 95 not that kinda garbage that this bitch is puttin out.

Dec 29, 2005
Lol Quinn^^^ Shadow boxin...LOL... Pick up that left Quinn n protect that chin...Throw them right hands with ya body, n use them hips makes ya jabs faster and they'll hit with authority...Then you should do aight.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
skreel said:
lol, no one can tell me i don't know nothin...the game suck ass and is a stupid nerd. singing his contract without even telling jt bout this shit n stuff. game can't rap, looks like the ugliest fool from the cpt. told every one to put the westcoast back on the map and puts out an album that doesn't even sound like the west. kanye west bullshit and stuff, i want real westcoast shit like in 95 not that kinda garbage that this bitch is puttin out.
LOL,west coast music opinions staight from the streets of Germany.

Jan 18, 2006
THE FUNNY THING IS BUDDENS AND YUK DESTROYED GAME IN THERE BATTLES WITH HIM BUT GAME HAS STEPPED HIS GAME UP SINCE THEN, MAYBE TOOK SOME NOTES AND TORN EVERYBODY UP SINCE, GAME IS A BATTLE RAPPER POINTBLANK, HES A LOT BETTER AT DOING THAT THEN ANYTHING ELSE IN MY OPINION BUT HIS ALBUM WAS GOOD EVEN THOUGH HIS LYRICS WERE PRETTY REPETITIVE WITH ALL THE NAME DROPPING AND SHIT.

Oct 26, 2005
I HATE THE GAME'S PERSONA BUT HIS SKILLS ON THE MIC MAKE HIM ONE OF THE TOP 3 RAPPERS ON THE WEST COAST I CAN HATE HOW THE FOO ACTS OR THINK HE'S FAKE BUT I WONT DENY GAME'S LYRICAL TALENT. AND YAH YUK DID FUCK HIM UP ON THAT TRACK THE BAD THING IS YUK NEEDS TO SIGN WITH A MAJOR SO HE CAN BLOW UP PERSONNALLY I THINK SAN QUINN IS WAY BETTER THAN YUK

Jan 18, 2006
QUINN USE TO BE BETTER THEN YUK IN HIS YOUNGER DAYS BUT HIS FLOWS AINT AS TIGHT AS THEY USE TO BE, QUINN TRIED TO DISS YUK AFTER YUK DISSED HIM AND IT WASNT TO GOOD, IM GLAD THEY SQUASHED IT THOUGH.

Dec 29, 2005
T-Rip said:
QUINN USE TO BE BETTER THEN YUK IN HIS YOUNGER DAYS BUT HIS FLOWS AINT AS TIGHT AS THEY USE TO BE, QUINN TRIED TO DISS YUK AFTER YUK DISSED HIM AND IT WASNT TO GOOD, IM GLAD THEY SQUASHED IT THOUGH.

Quinn just gets better by everyword that come out his mouf. The man got skillz. He dope cause he real as fuck to