HYPNOTIZE MINDS ALBUM PLANS THIS YEAR....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
THIS IS WHAT I KNOW SO FAR REMEMBER ALBUMS SUJECT TO CHANGE... NO EXACT ORDER.

1.CHOICES 2 SOUNDTRACK

2.CHOICES 2 THE MOVIE

3.NEW PROJECT PAT CROOK BY THE BOOK

4.NEW TEAR DA CLUB UP THUGS ALBUM

5.DJ PAUL AND JUICY J CASHIN CHECKS

6.CRUNCHY BLACK FROM ME TO YOU PITCH BLACK

7.LIL WYTE FINNALY FAMOUS

SO FAR THIS YEAR THEY DROPPED FRAYSER AND LIL WYTE CHOPPED AND DRAGGED (NOT SKREWED)....

May 3, 2002
JLMACN said:
i think its disrespect...when people dont say "chopped and SCREWED"....i mean Dj screw did come up wit the concept...like it or not...

lol, for the most part people think its disrespect when people say SCREWED.. theres a lotta people out there thinkin that only SCREW music should be labeled as Screwed.. So i think thats why they changed it..

Feb 11, 2004
www.soundclick.com
SANDMAN said:
lol, for the most part people think its disrespect when people say SCREWED.. theres a lotta people out there thinkin that only SCREW music should be labeled as Screwed.. So i think thats why they changed it..
i agree wit u cuz i always be correctin muthafuckaz sayin that dj screw did this cd or that cd when you knowin damn weel he didnt.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i dont Get how cats could hate on crunchy and still bump some of the other southern rap...i feel it's the same simplicity, Crunchy just doesn't have the catchy shit....but like TraGic said, we'd be lucky if 2 of these actually dropped...i'm sure they'll siGn some other random cat and put that shit out before Cashin Checcs drops

Nov 18, 2003
I thought CB was building up some steam right when they put out the HCP comp and 66: 61 they had him doin solos and shit the main thing about his style aint the lyrics its his delivery he dosent sound like a rapper he sounds like a nigga off the street thats down for whatever

Lord Infamous fell of when he went into Kaiser Soze back when he was doin that Scarecrow shit he was proabably the tightest in the group but now Paul has that shit hands down

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^ I aGree for the most part, althouGh he comes throuGh from time to time...like on "Test My GanGsta" he ripped that IMO