Hyphy video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
PyKillaman said:
has anybody seen it to me its hella clean niggaz going dumb lets hope this shit makes it to 106 & park to number 1 u feel
The way the Music industry works it will never make it too Num 1 on 106nPark!! Thats will cost a lil bit too much money. Its will be lucky to get played on BET depending on how Virgin handles it

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
its a tight video, people were sayin they didnt like it, but i think its perfect for the song...im glad it isnt "g'd out" or full of hoes...just folx gettin stoopid, that hyphy shit, u know!

Jun 2, 2002
it's not bad...i like dude's t-shirt, reppin for fairfield california usa. anyone know any of the spots where this was filmed??

Dec 29, 2003
BET will not play that video and Virgin is treatin them like virgins...they aint fuckin wit um. Is it because they from the west? Is it because the song is not getting play outside of this reigon? I don't know, but the true fucked up thing about it is that CMC ain't playin the shit and it's located out of the fuckin Bay! Bay cats need to ride and take that station back so we can see OUR artist on telivision.