HYPHY once upon a time... never forget!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2006
We came, we saw, we got hyphy and conquered nothing at all

That is where you may be wrong... "We came, we saw, we got HYPHY, and ARTIST, MANAGERS, CLUBS, CONCERTS, PROMOTERS, etc, were getting paid like they have never got paid before... As many people hated it, that era was when the money in music for "US" was at it's best.

Artist's had shows booked every other week in places such as: Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Las Vegas, North & South Cal, Kansas City, Utah, and the fans came out in thousands.

Hate it, or love it, if I had a choice to do it all over again, bet your bottom dollar, I would. For the love of the music, not so much, but for the love of the MONEY, hell yes!

Jun 5, 2004
That is where you may be wrong... "We came, we saw, we got HYPHY, and ARTIST, MANAGERS, CLUBS, CONCERTS, PROMOTERS, etc, were getting paid like they have never got paid before... As many people hated it, that era was when the money in music for "US" was at it's best.

Artist's had shows booked every other week in places such as: Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Las Vegas, North & South Cal, Kansas City, Utah, and the fans came out in thousands.

Hate it, or love it, if I had a choice to do it all over again, bet your bottom dollar, I would. For the love of the music, not so much, but for the love of the MONEY, hell yes!
Yea it was fun and shit but me, you, we, the bay, didnt accomplish much from the hyphy movement... Unless you are keak da sneak and i dont know it

All the bay got is some retarded spines from thizz, and gang of fender-benders from ghostriding. And a bunch of expensive clothes that are now out of style and every slang word synonymous with hyphy had to get updated after it died at such a young age of 2.

Feb 25, 2006
Yea it was fun and shit but me, you, we, the bay, didnt accomplish much from the hyphy movement... Unless you are keak da sneak and i dont know it

All the bay got is some retarded spines from thizz, and gang of fender-benders from ghostriding. And a bunch of expensive clothes that are now out of style and every slang word synonymous with hyphy had to get updated after it died at such a young age of 2.

However, we did accomplish one thing that stands out to me from that time. We showed how a region could come together as "ONE", work as "ONE", and almost everyone involved benefited from the situation.

May 24, 2013
Im a young nigga 22..i was in middle school when all this hyphy shit was poppin but i remember every minute of it. The one thing i remember the most during this time besides the music was this shit right here

ALL the older niggas ridin the scrapes had a suction tip smashin up and down the street in the east bay. and i cant forget the whistle tips

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Im a young nigga 22..i was in middle school when all this hyphy shit was poppin but i remember every minute of it. The one thing i remember the most during this time besides the music was this shit right here

ALL the older niggas ridin the scrapes had a suction tip smashin up and down the street in the east bay. and i cant forget the whistle tips