hyphy on ESPN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
i was watchin espn today and the battle of the gridiron stars was on. joey porter of the steelers was up on there doin some bowling event. after he bowled 2 strikes cuddy threw up a T and was like "Im with the thizz movement and hyphy movement..and when u see me throwin up the T that mean THIZZ yadadamean?" he was poppin his collar and makin thizz faces n shit..reppin the bay real tough. anyone else catch this?

Apr 25, 2002
yea he was in hawaii at the pro bowl chillin wit mac dre, yuk, and a gang of other bay ni66az doin it real big in the club

Feb 16, 2006
underground said:
when yuk did the stomp on that bitch lmao that shit was classic "yadida yadida yadida" lol
^ CO SIGN. hahaha shit had me rollin. keak was a foo in that shit too. "OH...BRRRRRRRRRRRRR-BOY!!" haha..i think imma watch that shit again right now.

Dec 19, 2005
joey porter got mad love for the bay, he put keak on, out in pitt. porter gots a big sports show out there and he brought keak to perform super hyphy a while ago. hes been reppin and puttin it down.

Apr 25, 2005
I just seen the re-run of this. Joey Porter repped it HELLA HARD. Here's da summary: After the first strike he was poppin his collar,giggin, throwin up da T and sayin he down wit da thizz and hyphy movement. After his second strike he gigged even more. In his lil interview he aint even mention his strikes he was like "I'm down wit the Thizz and Hyphy movement yadadamean." He made da thizz face and all. He even told da reporter "you should already kno wut that means" cuz she had kno idea wut da fuck he meant wit da thizz and hyphy shit. Da only "bad" part was that he made it seem like it was a Bakersfield thang somewhat cuz he aint mention da Yay at all (and he mentioned bakersfield 3 times atleast).