hydro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
damn... that's a PHAT ass fuckin song..

i been sleepin on it, make sure yall aint....

tech's verse is fuccin nuts...

peace

Aug 18, 2002
yea dude.. i heard dat shit...

dwammnn... swick hooked it up pretty sure.. homey is always hookin shit up..

but yea. that shit id PHUCKINPHAT...

peace

Oct 20, 2002
briefcase.yahoo.com
dr drew where can i find those tracks ?....and i just downloaded 8 second story off of your site and i have to say this is some shit, becuase i put that puase in the flow....cuase he say he was a.........rapper with a record deal...... just tah let you know and if you want those freestyles go get tha Don Juan album thiers 3 freestyles on thier by tech and thiers another freestyle i know of he flows over a mack 10 beat....it goes Hit up with a big fat MW for the midwest.... i dont know if you herd it but if you want it let me know......and if thier any other freestyles by tech let me know cuase i know of 4

Aug 18, 2002
you know how to FTP homey?

hit me up on msngr or sumthin

check my profile for UN's..

i got all dis shit...
you got the WAKEUP SHOW FREESTYLES?? that shit is tight..

peace

Oct 20, 2002
briefcase.yahoo.com
i only got msn messenger and i tried to get on that icq/aim shit but i dont no how so i said fuck it for now.....yeah i got all 5 freestyles , do you know if thier are any more?.... and yeah i know how to use the ftp shit but i dont have one i just use Yahoo Briefcase http://briefcase.yahoo.com/demanculla_4nsic

but do you have a ftp number and password or do you just do that web page one cause i have bulletproof ftp server.
do you have any Tech N9ne Instrumentals and acapellas?

aiight then late

Aug 18, 2002
check out my ftp server if ya want.. i have some cool shit on there...

no ratio right now .....

drdrew.dynodns.net
port 21
login: tech
pw: n9ne

holla at ya boy....

Aug 18, 2002
yall muhfuckaz need to learn how to FTP.
i put that link up on there n shit, & it has the DVD songs on there...

if ya'll have no clue on how to FTP , holla & i'll throw em on the WEB fo ya & you can download them..

peace