HUSTLERZ BLOCC: READ OR RISK BANNN!!! POST YOUR BUSINESS ONLY N HERE, PROMOTE POLICY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2005
Free promo cd's...

Get a free promo copy of 1/4 Bag's latest cd "Smokin' My Life Away Vol. 1" by sending your address to...

[email protected]

you can check out a couple of tracks off the cd by clicking onto the album cover at the bottom of 1/4 Bag's artist page...

www.cdarmy.com/quarterbag

Certified Texas Dope Entertainment bringing you nothing but that southern street sh*t!

Straight Tripping Productions out of SAn Jose, California.. Be putting it down.. We got beats.. we got rhymes.. we got a little of something for everybody... If you looking to get down on a straight tripping track.. hit us up. we doing alot of work right now, with alot of labels.. get your shit fast.. before prices go up.. ha.. peace..

www.myspace.com/straighttrippingmusic
www.StriaightTripping.com

Check out the cuts.. "ITs Rough" and "Thizzed Out"

Apr 7, 2004
HIT UP KNOCADEMUS

What up, this is Knocademus I am a producer out of the Bay Area i got them beats for anyone looking. I am also currently looking for new material to run on my internet radio show Network Radio on www.95Live.com. The show runs on Saturdays 1 - 4pm and replays on Sunday 4-7pm. In the show I spin new music from all regions, all types of hip hop/rap, I do interviews with artists and producers, and on every show I showcase a producer allowing them to be heard by more people worldwide and boost up their beat sales. So to all of the artist, producers and labels interested in getting their music played or doing interviews. Hit me up at (510) 777-0884 or email me at [email protected].

Jul 18, 2005
3 Fly Records

First off I know the Souf' is missing as much as I miss it. AS an Artist I'm out and about promoting myself and 3fly family, and this seems like the way to do it. Don't you love the internet? :) But Yeah! Come check us out at myspace.com/3fly or personal page (not yet music equip) at myspace.com/hazelhune.
We also have a few shows coming soon. This week on the 21st at the Rumpa Room in Hollywood Unviersal City walk and August 10th at the Blue Cafe in Long Beach Cali. Cali's Flyest Mix-tapes are also up and ready to be shipped so make those transactions DON'T SLEEP ON US. Get some good rap music downloaded for $0.99
We're not 1 but 2 way 3 FLY

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
soak it up, post some feedback...ima do another Indiana/Chicago one in a little while, get at me if you have any suggestionsfor tracks on the next one...appreciate

http://www.monstaville.net/djwillyb...na-Stuck_In_The_Middle_Slowed_and_Throwed.zip

Dj_Willy_Biggs-Stuck_In_the_Middle-INDIANA-Slowed_and_Throwed_Vol. 1

1_Intro/Ric_Jilla
2_Killa Will
3_Official_Ent-Like_Me
4_Komain-Chewbakka_Juice
5_The_Crew-Windows_Down
6_3rd_Degree-We_Mobbin
7_Kach_.22-Al_Green
8_Lil_B_Outside-You_Dont_Wanna_Fuck_Wit_Us
9_Big_B-Im_Ready
10_Ovadose-Kepp_It_Gangsta
11_MCG'z-Out_To_Get_You
12_Strictly_Hated-Here_4_You
13_CCA-2000
14_Grind_Family-Grindaz
15_SLC-Real_Shit
16_GI_Feezy-Smack_Yo_Self

jyeaya

Sep 7, 2005
Yukmouth, Celly Cel, Affiliates concert

Have yall heard about this show? Sept 9th in the North Bay,up in Clearlake. All official folks. Its pose to be pretty bangin. I just copped tickets and heard theres like 12+ acts, thats some sh1t.. Tix were $32, aint nuthin to see the boss of the bay plus all them other cats.

Nov 13, 2003
teflon707 said:
Have yall heard about this show? Sept 9th in the North Bay,up in Clearlake. All official folks. Its pose to be pretty bangin. I just copped tickets and heard theres like 12+ acts, thats some sh1t.. Tix were $32, aint nuthin to see the boss of the bay plus all them other cats.
When is that going down?