Hustla Made Bugz - Fam-lee tree

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
T

tha philospha

shit Fam-Lee tree they always come tight, but its hard to support these fools when you can't even find thier cds. if any of yall know where i can find any of there shit let me know. Keep in mind i'm out in Killa Cali.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
tha philospha said:
shit Fam-Lee tree they always come tight, but its hard to support these fools when you can't even find thier cds. if any of yall know where i can find any of there shit let me know. Keep in mind i'm out in Killa Cali.

ima work on this..
if i can get a hold of em..

ill let folks know..

Apr 8, 2004
Fam-Lee Tree be reppin 41st and 67th/Woody in KC, MO. I think HoboTone and Spektacle are the only Fam-Lee Tree members from the Kansas side.

Yeah, their shit is hard to get and Fam-Lee Tree ain't really have their business straight when I fucked wit them. I saw them advertisin their catalog in a recent issue of MurderDog and I called them and tried to get their whole catalog. Hustlamade is in the last MurderDog talkin bout some cat from Illinois called and bought his whole catalog and he was lovin it. That was me. But he had me dealin wit his little promoter brother and he fucked my order up. Really most of their shit is out of print. I think they press up a few hundred copies and sell them out the trunk and once they're gone, they don't press up more. They sent me all of Mon-E-G's albums though.