Husalah- Reason Why (Explosive Mode 3)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
Is there an unedited version of this song anywhere? Does FriscoStreetShow plan to put the unedited version on a future project? I'm not one for recycling tracks, but I'll make a definite exception for this track if it's not censored. The shit blaps too hard, I just wish it wasn't a clean version.

Aug 26, 2005
I think it's a damn shame that the song is edited, b/c I didn't think Explosive Mode 3 lived up to expectations given its artist lineup. I think only 4-5 songs on there were great tracks, and Reason Why was one of them.

So I'm saying... whenever FriscoStreetShow releases some new shit with Husalah on it... PLEASE put a dirty version of Reason Why on there. I don't see why you wouldn't, considering I Wanna Rock Right Now is on Shower Posse, and that song is at least 2 years old.

Feb 17, 2005
its fucking retarted. shit like this pisses me off. theres no reason for it. its not like Hus is gonna get played on the radio. the people that actually put together these bay rap cd's are idiots.

Apr 14, 2006
BayBuryYa said:
I think it's a damn shame that the song is edited, b/c I didn't think Explosive Mode 3 lived up to expectations given its artist lineup. I think only 4-5 songs on there were great tracks, and Reason Why was one of them.

So I'm saying... whenever FriscoStreetShow releases some new shit with Husalah on it... PLEASE put a dirty version of Reason Why on there. I don't see why you wouldn't, considering I Wanna Rock Right Now is on Shower Posse, and that song is at least 2 years old.
I agree with you! Explosive Mode #3 was a big disappointment for me as well. Reason why was the best song on that cd by far...that song was sick! The rest of it was garbage in my opinion. I know they had some good producers on it and all, but I think it must have been some of their worst beats of the year.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Rob Lo likes to put some songs out like that i think, its not the first time they put a track out like that

That song is hella tight though