Husalah of the Mob Figaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2009
Yo, I find it very meaningless and foolish to post a thread on this topic, but why all this hostility towards Hus? About him snitchin, about him getting raped, and killed, and being dead? We (or some of us) know that none of that bullshit is true, so why still make this a controversial issue? Hus is free now, and he gon come back ten times harder with new shit, not that any of his shit was ever weak, but why are all these rumors still going on?!

Jun 11, 2009
It was just a damn question, ya'll niggas aint gotta act so SMURKISH. If you weren't interested in the thread, THEN DONT FUCKING RESPOND!!! Simple as that!

Dec 29, 2004
i think dude snitched and his music is trash...... only thing he does nice is the hooks on someone else's song. other than that, his solo songs are some of the weakest shit ever along with most of the beats he selects. i swear if this nigga was from somewhere else he wouldn't even get this kinda attention on here and he'd be labeled a snitch by everybody. that dope guns and religion was crap, hustlin' since the 80's was crap minus a few decent songs

Nov 5, 2004
Yo, I find it very meaningless and foolish to post a thread on this topic, but why all this hostility towards Hus? About him snitchin, about him getting raped, and killed, and being dead? We (or some of us) know that none of that bullshit is true, so why still make this a controversial issue? Hus is free now, and he gon come back ten times harder with new shit, not that any of his shit was ever weak, but why are all these rumors still going on?!
Hmmm. Hus, is that you?