HUSALAH finally dropping a new album after 10 years

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Have you heard any of Berners new albums? The last 2 are pure trash. His style completely different and he's making music for suburb rich white kids now.

Jstalin still makes ok music although I've only liked 2 or 3 songs off his new album I don't sell dope no more.
Philthy is also shifting and not making music that I personally check for anymore. Lil rue new cd codeine dream is also trash. Didnt like a single song on it. Which sucks because a few yrs ago I was copping all their shit it was heat.
naw I haven't picked them up. That's a damn shame if he did. He had a signature sound that was hella dope already.

This song was dope tho

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
yea, it's crazy how Bay Area rap had changed over the years. From trendsetters to basically following everyone else, what happened to the creativity?
You can't have creativity and set new trends when all the locals are pushed out and now it's a bunch of Indians and Asians in the bay. Even white folks are a minority now in the bay.

You guys will never see the bay area go back to being itself so enjoy it while you can. I give it another 3 to 5 years til all the PJ's are torn down and replaced with multi million dollar condos.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
You can't have creativity and set new trends when all the locals are pushed out and now it's a bunch of Indians and Asians in the bay. Even white folks are a minority now in the bay.

You guys will never see the bay area go back to being itself so enjoy it while you can. I give it another 3 to 5 years til all the PJ's are torn down and replaced with multi million dollar condos.
What part of the Bay Area are you from? You're right on that though, things will never be the same out there. Most of my homies have moved out of San Fran, D.C. And south city and relocated to Antioch and all those areas.

Anyway, no matter that Bay rap is changing, I'm still sticking to the G shit. I'll always slap some og cougnut in my ride.

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
What part of the Bay Area are you from? You're right on that though, things will never be the same out there. Most of my homies have moved out of San Fran, D.C. And south city and relocated to Antioch and all those areas.

Anyway, no matter that Bay rap is changing, I'm still sticking to the G shit. I'll always slap some og cougnut in my ride.
I'm from the 415 but I moved to the sac area when the housing crisis happened
We lost our home and everything. Lot of bay cats moved to sac area during that time. I go to the bay damn near every weekend tho.

All I slap these days is the old bay shit myself. Can't go wrong

Props: Joey and Joey
Dec 11, 2006
I'm from the 415 but I moved to the sac area when the housing crisis happened
We lost our home and everything. Lot of bay cats moved to sac area during that time. I go to the bay damn near every weekend tho.

All I slap these days is the old bay shit myself. Can't go wrong
Where in sac you at?