HURRIKAINE J

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

KAH

NOW THAT I SOAKED THA CD IN THE CD IS SICK. WHAT R THA NUMBERS SO FAR ON THA ALBUM & DO U KNOW IF KAINE IS STILL WIT LOWDOWN. I KNOW THEY WORKIN ON A NEW ALBUM CALLED KILL EM ALL. THAT VIDEO WAS TIGHT.

May 22, 2003
Yeah, album's straight knockin, especielly that "Slump Yo Shit" cut....Video's tight as well....Is he on the new Lowdown? Is he still cool with Droop?

K

KAH

never mind i watched tha video again he says i wanna thank all my mutha fuckin fanz when i was wit lowdown & darkroom familia. So he aint part of lowdown anymore

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
Just picked up my copy yesterday over at FYE at weak ass Stoneridge Mall. Right now I just bump it in my stereo. Its only a 300-watt stereo, but it gets the job done.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
EvadE said:
Yeah, album's straight knockin, especielly that "Slump Yo Shit" cut....Video's tight as well....Is he on the new Lowdown? Is he still cool with Droop?

Took the words right out of my mouth hehe wonderin same shit. I waitin on my copy so i can throw it on 2sicc and also so i can test out that song with my 2200 watts of power hooked up to my audiobahns hehe.

EvadE

Sicc OG
May 22, 2003
xraidedloc831 said:
Took the words right out of my mouth hehe wonderin same shit. I waitin on my copy so i can throw it on 2sicc and also so i can test out that song with my 2200 watts of power hooked up to my audiobahns hehe.
Ah yeah, this will be the right mixture fa sho--
Listened to "Mac Park" today---- I have to say this shit is so bad, man i love it!!