hurricane chris running for state rep

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
The extended version is even funnier because you see the context, build-up and the hood-bloopers/foolishness before hand... "there's cake in the back!" LOL

Bear in mind that this is the final days of the state legislature and the State government is facing a budget deficit and is fucking up left and right and then this buffoonery takes place. People here are quite unimpressed.

And why they couldn't give bruh a commendation for "Aye Bay-bay?"

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I think he can successfully make a winning bid. I mean shit, isn't the average IQ in Louisiana like 65? He does have a hit record and all. Stupid dumb son of a bitch. Someone whoop this stupid fagots ass down there.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I cant believe I sat here and watched that whole video. it was pretty damn funny.
That cant be real though.
'don't forget about the cake'!!!

Feb 1, 2006
I cant believe I sat here and watched that whole video. it was pretty damn funny.
That cant be real though.
'don't forget about the cake'!!!
BAOW! BAOW!BAOW!BAOW!BAOW!BAOW!BAOW!BAOW!BAOW!BAOW!

Oh it's way too real. Dude said "let's get ratchet!" on the floor of the State of Louisiana House of Representatives. "Scrub the ground!" too.

And then the House Speaker called him "Mr. Huricane" afterwards too, lol

Dec 19, 2005
LMAO!!! damn hella blasted that shit before he was even ready :knockout::knockout::knockout:

them white folks was prolly like aaaahhh fuck what the hell is this.