humpty man\shock g fooled you in those OLD dayz??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
im going to be honest, in the biggining > YES i got fooled i think that shock g and humpty man were 2 different people.. On the real did you get fool?? if so when did you realize they were both the same cat//

May 4, 2002
i was fooled until shock g said he rapped from his nasle (humpty) on the thug angle dvd..... but i somewhat knew from the song freaks of the industry bc "they" lol sounded a like

May 9, 2002
there's too muh fakeness in the game Killa

Let's just hope Killa Tay is not Guce!!

and dru down aint Bootsy Collins

That would devastate me

Jun 5, 2002
Yea that humpty man and shock G had me 2 , 21 be honest i didnit find out they were 2 separte people till a vouple months ago wtchin the thug angel dvd

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I thought they were different people up until a few years ago. Do y'all remember the story that Humpty Hump was horribly misfigured in an accident, and thats why he had to wear the nose? I thought that shit was true..lol

Rezz

Apr 26, 2002
i knew right when i saw that movie they were in with dan arkrod and chevy chase.

nothin but trouble or whatever its called. that was the first time i really got a good look at shock g.

but on the real though.....i know there is some ties with D.U. and the p-funkers from the 70s.

is bootys collins shock g's uncle or is he dru down's uncle or some shit. i thought i remember seeing that somewhere. anyone know anything about that.

Jun 1, 2002
Does anyone remember those Yo MTV raps trading cards? they were like baseball cards but had all the rappers on them. There was one of Digital Underground and it had two different people on there. Humpty was standing up and Shock was busting the prison pose. One the front you could only see the top of Shocks head but the back you could see his whole face AND IT WASN'T SHOCK G. I think these cards came out back in like 90 or 91. SO I knew back then that they were the sam cat. And how come no one said anything about the I got five on it remix video. It is like Shock got bored and was like screw it we are the same person.

May 8, 2002
Any one ever see D.U. live?

How'd they perform live? they are the same person so what did he do, change clothes
(and noses) after each verse or sumthin?

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
FACT:

ON THE "I GOT 5 ON IT" remix VIDEO, you see shock g\ humpty wearing the same ol clothing but on the humpty rhyme he puts the nose and glasses..

doowhatchalyke video i still was fooled i never thought shock g was the same ol guy..

on YO mtv rap interviews you never see them both together, they will interview one at a time..

i remember "WERE ALL IN THE SAME GANG" video humpty\shock g were apart on their rhyme.. best part of the whole song "da humpty dance" beat..

I GUESS IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT FOOLED...

@REZZ- yeah nuthin but trouble movie they had both at once but humpty had his back on the camera

@playa RY- also remember about the rumor..

Apr 25, 2002
Hey peep this though... I ve got an old issue of the Source, and you know how at the end of the magazine it shows pictures of different rappers and shit on video shoots or parties or whatever...well there was this one pic of Humpty HUmp and SHock G standing next to eachother posing in the pic...for the longest time I thought it was the same person, but this picture causes me to think otherwise

May 18, 2002
Of course they're the same person. If you're wondering how they used to perform, Shock G would wear the humpty hump outfit, and 2pac would rap Shock G's parts. Hope that helps.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Mr.Strike said:
Does anyone remember those Yo MTV raps trading cards? they were like baseball cards but had all the rappers on them. There was one of Digital Underground and it had two different people on there. Humpty was standing up and Shock was busting the prison pose. One the front you could only see the top of Shocks head but the back you could see his whole face AND IT WASN'T SHOCK G. I think these cards came out back in like 90 or 91. SO I knew back then that they were the sam cat. And how come no one said anything about the I got five on it remix video. It is like Shock got bored and was like screw it we are the same person.
LOL,I got a whole box of those unopened.^ ^

I knew they were the same cat right away.Yall must be young as hell when D.U. came out.

Apr 25, 2002
anybody know about the other dude shock g played?i think his name was blow sumthing i forgot but it's another character.or mr. sumthing i'm lost.