Hulk Hogan Ordered To Pay Wife $40K a Month

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
CLEARWATER, Fla. -- A Florida judge says celebrity wrestler Hulk Hogan must pay his estranged wife $40,000 a month in alimony while their divorce is pending.

The judge also allowed Hogan -- whose real name is Terry Bollea -- to take $500,000 of the couple's assets for himself and use up to $400,000 for legal fees in their son's criminal case.

But the judge let Terry Bollea out of the purchase of a Las Vegas condo that was initiated before the divorce. Linda Bollea wanted her husband to proceed with the purchase because it was a good investment.

The couple's wrangling over money comes as their son Nick serves an eight-month jail sentence for causing a traffic crash that left a passenger permanently disabled.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
FUCK BACK STABBING BITCHES!....HE SHOULD JUST CHOKE HER OUT WITH THE 24 INCH PYTHONS ALREADY AND FEED HER TO THE SHARKS!

Dec 22, 2004
^^naw she started with the 19 year old after the split..But yeah fuck that gold digging bitch I hate when women think its there right to take what you earned that bitch didnt bodyslam Andre the Giant or sacrifice homelife for them kids...

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I hate wresteling but Holks always on the Bubba The Love Sponge Show on sirius, man you guys miss all the shit he spills on this blood sucking whooore.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Just hella stories about her in rehab, how much of a crackhead she is, what a money hungry ho, how she lets her new boyfriend use nicks room, clothes computer etc. About restraining orders. Just alot of shit. He's the hosts best friend so he's always on their. Oh and people call in when they see her around town (clear water, tampa etc) with dudes and shit on shopping sprees. They got alot of wrestlers always calling in as well as MMA guys and nascar people.

Nov 10, 2006
I consider Linda differently than someone who would have married Terry (Hulk)
after he made his millions.

Not to say it's so, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is all a charade to get peoples minds on that to pay out a lower civil lawsuit settlement to John's family. Speaking on that, I'm not sure how I feel about an adult suing someone over their choices made with a minor.

May 30, 2006
I've been thru a divorce & I guess being a poor ass nigga rather then a rich white man aint all that bad. Should of gotten a prenup!!

Like Macho Man said in his Hulk Hogan rap diss song. "Be A Man Hulk!!"

Feb 8, 2003
^^naw she started with the 19 year old after the split..But yeah fuck that gold digging bitch I hate when women think its there right to take what you earned that bitch didnt bodyslam Andre the Giant or sacrifice homelife for them kids...
You never lied. Then on top of all taht him and Vince had beef bc her remember he was gonna originally be at wrestlemania in the main event against The Great Khali then linda told him not to except bc it wasnt enough money

Dec 22, 2004
^^Here is my thing these two never spent more than 8 hours together at home at one time while he was wrestling now he is retired she see's his ass there everyday lounging...He tried to make it work going to therpy and all that shit...So show me the money ho is what she is especially running round town flaunting...I think the judge in order to stop bullshit like this is to cease all the women who dont do shit Linda/Heather Mills Mcarteny them type of hoes who ask for half they should establish they can take care of themselves...And fellas be smart sign that prenup first I dont care if the bitch dont want to marry you at all then you now the true colors...