http://meganslaw.ca.gov

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
good lookin out homie just found out theres some sickos around my way ,make sure my kids get rides to school now
gracias perico lokz
p.s. you homies wit kids make sure you check out your areas never know who might be on there, no child molestor gonna come out and say they like touchin little kids, real talk

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
NO LOVE said:
good lookin out homie just found out theres some sickos around my way ,make sure my kids get rides to school now
gracias perico lokz
p.s. you homies wit kids make sure you check out your areas never know who might be on there, no child molestor gonna come out and say they like touchin little kids, real talk

helll yeah homie.. i agree with chu.. my son 2 always keepin an eye on my kid and whos around..... cause mothafuckas a syco.

May 4, 2002
the reason why i posted this is, im expecting my first child on june 3 (5days) b4 my b day. i figured most of your are dads or have youngers sisters/ family so be on the look out..... stay up

Mar 2, 2004
WT SAVAGE said:
the reason why i posted this is, im expecting my first child on june 3 (5days) b4 my b day. i figured most of your are dads or have youngers sisters/ family so be on the look out..... stay up
congratz on yo baby homez and good lookin' out on that link, peace eNe!!!!

May 18, 2004
shit got i checked that shit out and i got a couple within 5 blocks but none of them violent or closer than 2 streets... I got a 9 year old sister so it's good to know nobody like that on my block.

Nov 2, 2004
Dam brotha im from SALINAS CA. my homie is in there dam he's got some xplaining to do there;s 235 vatos around my neihbor hood thats bullshit some leave like one block down if any of them tried anything its all muder she wrote for them.

Mar 2, 2004
NEWARKKILLA4NIA said:
DAMN, LITTLE ASS NEWARK GOT 38 SEX OFFENDERS.... TOO BAD THE PICTURES DONT WORK ON MOST OF EM, BECAUSE A NAME AND ADDRESS USUALLY WONT WORK.
most of em look like older white guys, grandpas and shit. there's 515 runnin' around here in modesto. thatz all bad homie.

Jan 21, 2003
I THINK THIS THE BEST SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS FUCKIN BOARD. BESIDES ALL THE BULLSHIT THAT GOES ON IN THIS FORUM. BIG PROPS TO THE THREAD MAKER I CHECKED AROUND THE AREA. AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE HOW MANY MOTHAFUCKERS I HAD LIVIN CLOSE TO ME. IT SAID ONE FOOL PENETRATED A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL WITH AN FOREIGN OBJECT SHIT MAKE'S ME SICK TO MY STOMACH. AND HE LIVES JUST AROUND THE BLOCK.

THANK YOU I GOT A 3 YEAR OLD. NEPHEW.

THANK'S FOR POSTIN THIS SHIT AND KEEPIN OTHER PEOPLE AWARE OF WHAT'S GOIN ON.

Jun 27, 2003
shiit, 42 in Seaside, I aint got no kids but my homeboy just had a baby and there's a sicko lives right up the street. Ima shoot this info to him and let him know to keep a lookout.