How's Guce doin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I remember you said it was a done deal a while ago, has he been in the studio recording yet? Is Dion and Mike and Dunce doin the production or what? You have a clue about a release date?

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Yeah he just finished up the Thug Money soundtrack the movie comin out thru Universal! its Big!
He is completeing His solo now released next year, he is gunna drop 4 different projects next year, He has most of his production completed already but Dion, Mike, & Dunce probaly will do one or 2

May 22, 2002
D.D. CEO

HEY GUCE IS TIGHT AS FUCK I AINT FEELIN HIS NEW VOICE THO
I THINK HE SHOULD USE IT EVERY NOW AND THEN! BUT REGARDLESS OF WHAT I THINK HE STILL GOIN MAKE $!

THATS JUST MY OPINION
CAN YOU LET KNOW ABOUT THAT CAPONE MILLIONE FOOL
WHEN HIS SHITS GOIN TO DROP & ALSO I THINK ITS
BOO BANGER OR DAMU UPDATE ON EITHER ONE WILL BE COOL!

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
Done Deal Ceo said:
Yeah he just finished up the Thug Money soundtrack the movie comin out thru Universal! its Big!
He is completeing His solo now released next year, he is gunna drop 4 different projects next year, He has most of his production completed already but Dion, Mike, & Dunce probaly will do one or 2
oh boy i cant wait...GUCE is one DOPE motha fucka, i always been diggin GUCE and i aint eva gone stop listenin to him, he has sic rhymes and a sic ass talented voice

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
The majority of the film was filmed in Frisco, I wrote the screenplay and Guce, Mitchy Slick, DAMU, and Nella Wood came in and did they thang. Yukmouth has a cool part in the movie too... As for The DAMU album he is in the studio working on it right now. Mitchy Slick is in the studio working on his new album as well. Last time I talked to Guce he said he wanted Mitchy & DAMU to come to frisco to lay down some new shit for the soundtrack. Make sure you go see the movie when it comes out, support black cinema...

Janky...
Screenwirter:
Manager: Mitchy Slick & Tha WrongKind Family