how'd your team do in the nba draft?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I'm a OKC Thunder fan all day. I'm still kinda confused with everything that happened to be honest because they knew they made the proposed trades with the hornets and clippers yet they kept saying the people they drafted were "kevin durants new teammates" but they were trading them I thought?

Overall, I wish we would've trade up to the 4th spot to get cousins since we had 3 picks in the first round and this was a sorry draft. How'd y'alls teams do?

May 11, 2002
Yup the wolfpack is going to be representing in the northwest this year. And at XxtraMannish don't sleep on Luke Babbit dude is a baller!

Jun 27, 2005
^^^I seen some of his highlights and he looks like he got some nice range of his jumpshot, but Webster is already a good range shooter but also plays good D and can attack the basket. I dont think Babbit is gonna be good for much more than standing in the corner and shooting if he's open in the NBA. hope im wrong but this looks like the weakest draft in a long time for Portland.