how'd your team do in the nba draft?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
probably still a sore subject, but I'm a huge Thunder fan lol

I think the Thunder made some interesting choices. I would've rather had us trade the 21st and 26th picks and our second round, maybe even a future 2nd round too for Cousins from Kentucky. I thought the next best option was the trade we made for the 11th pick. Interesting other choices though with the other trades we made

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
haha.. did you go to that link i posted? soak game.. real chop there... good to hear th sonics went to a city that appreciates em tho! as far as "thunder" goes... they still the sonics!!!:siccness:
I was gonna check it out, but everytime I see something Thunder related on ESPN, the comment boards are full of people hatin on OKC in general so I saved my time. I have a big Thunder sticker on my back windshield in my car. This year really brought the Thunder fans out. For the playoffs, there was over a 1000 people outside the Ford Center watching the game on tv cause it was sold out. Pretty solid sports fans in general here. They support college like it's life and death here

Mar 18, 2006
Im likin what the pacers did.Didnt feel it was anything great in the draft so the Pacers took scorers with potential.Lance Stephenson is a low risk high reward pick since he doesnt have to start.Indy is making good picks in the draft.Paul George said he will be a franchise player in 5 years,I can dig it.