Howard Stern Appreciation Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
It was rhetorical bruh. I don't think there is anybody that compares to Stern for today's generation, Stern crossed all the lines and now there are no more to cross.
I still remember Howard Stern from when the FCC tried to take his radio show off the air. I also remember the retard guy.

On a side note...
I wish I could do that with Mixerr Reviews, but I'll never be on the same level as Howard Stern. It just won't happen in this lifetime.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Thanks for reminding me about this thread, Rasan @Rasan

Here's some stuff with Howard's old divorce lawyer, Dominic Barbara

"Mayday mayday!!!" Dominic's boat is on fire:

2 for 1 Steak at Bobby Van's:

Edit** here's a clip from Opie and Anthony discussing Dominic's downward spiral:

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Damn somehow I missed my time to throw in on this thread. Long time listener here. The Artie years, hands down were the absolute best. Post Stuttering John to be exact. And if were really splitting hairs, it was peaking after moving to Sirius. I loved John (no homo) but adding Sal and Richard into the lineup really dialed in the the show. Jackie was funny, but the show went on without him. With all that said, I used to be a loyalist and listened to every show every day heavy for years up until a few months ago. Ever since Marci Turk's hand has been in the pot, the show has started to tank over the course of the last two years. They got rid of Back Office Radio, The Wrap up show went to shit, the wack pack started PC'ing up. The block parties were shut down etc. Howard started working even less. I didn't mind that, but they gutted 101 and all of the other worth while shows which left me with very little to be excited about.

Nowadays I fuck with Podcasts when I have time. I used to fuck with KGB/DVDASA heavy but the show came and went. I fuck with TigerBelly and Drinkchamps a little bit here and there.

And no, Charlamagne is NOT anything near what Howard Stern was. That was the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read. Charlamagne is not a pioneer. He's not creative. He's mearly a small fraction of what Howard Stern was when it comes to entertainment.