How you found out about X-Raided?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2003
silver14209 said:
ya i got a homie that dont know the difference between x, lynch, nutty, bo, an coleone. lol
thats messed up..how could u not no the diff.? once you start bumpin ta them, u'll get the hang of it and youll know who they is. if ya still dont know who it is..then u's just SLOW

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
SiccMadeLoc said:
once you start bumpin ta them, u'll get the hang of it and youll know who they is. if ya still dont know who it is..then u's just SLOW
lol. basically

but theres been a couple times where you could get lynch and snoops vocals confused. they both got close to the same tone of voice on some tracks. cooh and layed back

but there aint no way you can confuse lynch wit luni. or x wit bo

tnutty and x both go off , but neither one of them got the same voice.

Apr 18, 2003
thats what i'm saying. i just let them guess cuz it pisses me off when we chillin they be like "member that one x-raided song where he raps about 'welcome to your own death'?" i just look at him an wonder. dudes been knocking the shit for like 3 years

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
silver14209 said:
it pisses me off when we chillin they be like "member that one x-raided song where he raps about 'welcome to your own death'?" i just look at him an wonder. dudes been knocking the shit for like 3 years
for real tho!

i just wanna jab them fools that be askin' me 'why didnt X put that song str8 killa on Xorcist' ?

or the one who said 'C-BO came tight on liquor sicc' .

how can you listen to X, BO, and Lynch for all these years and not know whos who? :confused: