How y'all get good at freestylin?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
all you gotta do is practice as much as you can....freestyle in your head as often as you can.....when your in class......freee in ur head....when ur at church....free in ur head....free about the pastor....free about EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE...WHEN YOU GET TIME, ALWAYS FREE OUT LOUD, ITS BETTER THAN IN YOUR HEAD....THE IN YOUR HEAD TIMES ARE FOR WHEN U CANT BLURT THE RHYMES OUT LOL...thats the only way ive seen good freestylers get produced.....but dont worry...all these cats u see wit perfect multis and punches in their ''freestyles'' aint really freestyling....like crooked i, old eminem, lil wayne, all them....not really freestyles, all written. look at the real hip-hop heads for real frees.

*ALSO.....WRITE ALOT.....IT HELPS YOU WITH RHYMES YOU CAN USE IN UR FREES*

Jun 16, 2002
Freestyling is overrated homie. It's fun if you just wanna battle someone or fuck around, but if you actually wanna rap you have to work on your written shit. A lot of freestylists can't make tracks for shit, and that's what counts.

Just my 2 cents.

Mar 30, 2006
I would say Chamillionaire or Cassidy but half of the time most rappers do writtens and call them freestyles. The only rapper that I actually think is freestyling is Mike Jones. His music can't be written. It's horrible.

Mar 26, 2006
i'd say alot of shit is written and just memorized, I think it's gotten to the point where it's not important, the only important thing is whats comming out of your mouth and how.

Apr 20, 2005
all u gotta do is where all the tightest, hippest gear. Sag a little bit. Dont forget about the flat bill hats. And dont u dare take the stickers off. Where some bapes and where a white t that goes down to ur shins. Then just start talking about what ur guns are capable of doing to ur body parts. U dont have to be on beat cuz these new breed of mc's dont rhyme on beats no more. Just acapella only. God forbid if they gotta rhyme on a beat!

Apr 25, 2002
all u gotta do is where all the tightest, hippest gear. Sag a little bit. Dont forget about the flat bill hats. And dont u dare take the stickers off. Where some bapes and where a white t that goes down to ur shins. Then just start talking about what ur guns are capable of doing to ur body parts. U dont have to be on beat cuz these new breed of mc's dont rhyme on beats no more. Just acapella only. God forbid if they gotta rhyme on a beat!
Or you can rhyme about a bunch of shit you don't have.. Like 24s, Range Rovers and other high-end vehicles, platinum jewelery, a fat bank account, respect & credibility..