how would you feel about a tech and lynch album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2008
That Kanye and Jay album was toward the bottom of both artists' respective catalogs. I just don't think these types of albums are a good idea generally, especially considering Lynch is typically only good for about a handful of songs.

Dec 14, 2005
Im sick of Lynch honestly.. so no.

A Tech Krizz and Kutt album would make sense.. and I think would be dope

as long as they cut down on the Kaliko choruses...

Sep 29, 2005
A tech album by himself would be nice.

I dont mind lynch but like J-Kay said, he is only good for half an album. I think tech would have to carry him for most of the tracks...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Im sick of Lynch honestly.. so no.

A Tech Krizz and Kutt album would make sense.. and I think would be dope

as long as they cut down on the Kaliko choruses...
I would take Kaliko on every chorus, if it meant no verses these days. Now if we were talking pre-2009-or-so Kaliko... sure.

Jan 8, 2006
Didn't Tech already say that theres basically NO CHANCE of ever doing a collab or group album with Lynch. If i remember correctly.... he points to the fact that he's a fuckin weirdo and is impossible to work with. He also stated the fact that he seriously fears being cannibalized by him.

I think it was when Tech was asked about him and Lynch doing a NNUTHOUZE project

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I am fan of both, but Lynch would have to get away from rapping about serial killer s--t all the time....

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
lol at people saying no.

Of course it would be dope if the two of them put out a record together. It would be interesting to see the direction they went. It's one thing to record a track or two together; but a completely different thing to make a whole album. With those two, I'd say it's impossible for it to just flat out suck.

Dec 14, 2005
lol at people saying no.

Of course it would be dope if the two of them put out a record together. It would be interesting to see the direction they went. It's one thing to record a track or two together; but a completely different thing to make a whole album. With those two, I'd say it's impossible for it to just flat out suck.
Dont get me wrong, im sure if it did happen, they'd put out something serious.. but Lynch just wouldnt be my first choice to have on EVERY track of an album. Dude is insanely repetitive..

Jul 3, 2008
fun had a dope ass hook too

cd would be a classic tho...i agree lynch cant put together a 16 bout anything but murder and shit....like on this is this is hip hop that was had a dope ass concept but the dude cant get away from NIGGA NUTS N GUTS OF SLABS OF HUMAN MEAT MOTHAFUKKA

"razor blades n dildos, niggas thas it"