How was

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
Everything was lovely on my end. Besides having plenty of turkey and ham and all that other stuff, you know I barbisqued some tri-tip! Scrum-diddly-umtious.

Saturday, I opened the show for the first stop on the b.a.r.t. to the 91siccness tour. Nice crowd, with so many performances, I can't remember the names! Got to see a few people I'm seen on the boards like Moonshine Bandits, King Czar, the Funky Fresh Sex Crew, J-LOCC and more.

Spent today doing some shopping, getting pics developed and eating chicken fried steak for dinner. Life is good sometimes. LOL

Nov 11, 2002
thats cool. I did my xmas shopping and I put my tree up and I was so pissed cuz I had just bought the lights and tested them before puttin them on the tree and right after I plugged them and they turned on I got to see how pretty my xmas tree looked and the first 50 on the top strand went out Im so pissed Im like oh theyre just gonna have to wait til today to get tested LOL

Tappy

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2002
LOL you making me hungry I reacted like you did when my mom made them before we were like what the hell....... after I tasted one I was like dang these are off the hook now I like them better then Chicken......lol my mom be experimenting too dam much.....the worst is when she doesn't tell us what it is.......