how was everyones 4th?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
had some marinated bbq short ribs, chicken drums and thighs, baked beans with bacon, fried rice with light soy sauce, green beans. hooked up my neighbors (they're cool as fuck,, they hook us up every time they party too)

worked on my bro's car but as far as people lighting up the sky that shit was dead for the first time in years! i don't know what the paper was telling people???

it was also cloudy too so i couldn't see shit!

was gonna fish but thought twice cause we know a lot of people would show up that didn't know what the fuck they were doing crossing our lines or taking up our space if we were catching.

it was aight in the end. just enjoyed some company and food.

Oct 18, 2003
timebomb. my nieghbor next door got two lil boys. if your into that kinda shit but i would have to bomb on you cause the lil guy is cool as fuck.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I got really drunk

went to some weak ass party... a pregnant chick hit on me, then I saw her take a shot and smoke a cigarette... it was baffling

no fireworks... I don't care though

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
in honor of Gary

"i almost got blow up by fireworks" - me

lol...i had a shell go off bout 6 inches from my head, one of the electrical starts failed and we had to run into the field and stand inches from the launching tubes and manually fire them off...one blew up at ground level and knocked me off balance

all in all its was good tho