How turned up in your area/city?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lmao Tempe & Glendale AZ were just named 7th & 8th most dangerous suburbs in America ahahaha. Tempe is laughable and G Town compared to how it was in the 80s & 90s is nothin... wowzers
lolwut

The worst part of Glendale is pretty decent lol

lol I was in Glendale earlier today in the "bad part" grubbing on tacos.

What website/news source said it was top 10 worst in the country?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The only crime in arizona is being done by DMX
a lot of parts of South Phoenix are pretty fucked up, but the "bad parts" of Tempe and Glendale seem tame in comparison. Don't see how they're top 10 worst suburbs in the country, especially when you consider places like Gary, IN and Camden, NJ are suburbs of big cities lol I can't see Tempe, AZ being mentioned in the same breath as Camden, NJ as far as "dangerous".

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
guess new times quoted some real estate company or somethin based from FBI crime statistics lmao... dirty mac bs hurts the real estate market even more smh... There was a time when it was different, we won't get into that, its nice now fa certain

Camden is recognized in worst 5 I think

Its not just south Phoenix tho, a lot of the murders happen on the westside

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Its not just south Phoenix tho, a lot of the murders happen on the westside
last time I was in West Phoenix down around 75th Ave and Thomas I felt like I was in another country, they got an all Spanish Walmart lol all the signs in the store and everything was Spanish.

I stay up North where it's peaceful lol both my apartments are up here, one on 75th Ave and Bell and the other on 23rd Ave and Beardsley.

Jun 5, 2004
My brothers grandparents r from pheonix, i remember a few years ago cuz one of the gangs there had gang ignitiations where they made the person flash their brights at random cars on the road and shoot them and kill the driver... It happened hella times i guess