how to get weed out of your system?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2007
1. We do have a forum called The Detox
2. Also it accidentaly has a vital thread called "piss test"
3. Do you know how to use a search engine?

Feb 28, 2007
DAMN DUDE. THATS KIND OF SUDDEN. THERES DRINKS BUT MOST IVE HAD DONT WORK. ASK YOUR BOYS IF THEY GOT ANY CONNECTS. IVE TRIED CRANBERRY JUICE TOO BUT THAT DIDNT REALLY WORK EITHER. I HAVENT SMOKED FOR 6 MONTHS AND IVE LEARNED THAT THE BEST WAY TO GET WEED OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM IS TO NOT PUT IT IN.

Feb 9, 2006
DCKingPin said:
damn i swear every pothead asks
haha man im not even a pot head though i rarely smoke. i just got a call for the interview out of nowhere so it was kind of sudden. and i didn't post in the detox forum because there's always more people in here which'll give me a faster reply to my question.

Dec 14, 2006
go to smoke shop, they'll recommend you stuff to drink, i think somewhere in berkeley. my coworker went and got them drink stuff, so he wanted to see if it really works, so he smoke the day before his pee test, and he actually pass. and also i hear you can take some pills too from GNC, i dont know what kind but jus google around

Apr 25, 2002
drink as much water and cranberry juice you can now until the test, and piss as much as you can. then get the ready clean extra strength! even if you barely smoke. they got it at any smoke shop. use as directed on the bottle. you should be good if your not fat. thc takes longer to break down if your fat.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
MpMaStErMiNd17 said:
i would suggest that q carbo drink but someone just failed a test in the piss detox thread takin that drink so i dont even kno manye..
Yep, I drank that shit and did everything it said, and that shit still didn't work. But then again, maybe the fact that I smoke daily and have been for a long time made a huge difference. If you rarely smoke, it probably has a better chance of working for you, or I dunno. I'm still mad I failed my drug test...

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
smoke as much crack as you possibly can in a 48 hour timeframe

the chemicals in the base will counteract the thc and therefor cancel eachother out