how to get bad credit approved

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
Last summer i signed up with gamefly. i rented a game and kept it for 7 months. after having the games for 2 months my computer broke down on me. i had no way of getting back online. they kept charging me monthly then eventually they said that we had the game for to long and that i have to pay full price. they decide to charge me in december when there was no money in my account. that messed up my credit and this pissed them off. so they canceled my account and reported me to the federal credit something(i accidently deleted the e-mail) when i finally got hold of a pc at school i checked my e-mail 6 days after they reported me and i e-mailed them telling them my situation. i apologized and sent the game back in december. it's now june and im trying to apply for credit at bestbuy. bestbuy tells me that they were unable to approve my credit and that the reasons could be: LIMITED ACTIVE ACCOUNTS OR DEBTS REPORTED

im fuckin pissed. im 18, i shouldn't have bad credit. how do i fix this?

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
it's most likely because you have little to NO credit...I doubt it's because of gamefly...But if the only thing you have on yer report is negative then there u go.

Do u have a power bill? Car loan? credit cards? If not then there's yer answer

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
man, i got bad credit...trips to the emergency room unpaid...cell phones unpaid...shit, i got bad credit as is, my fucc'n bank wouldn't even let me have a checcing account cuz my credit so bad...fucc the credit scores, i gotta stay off the grid

Aug 8, 2004
sorry to tell you bro....but u fucked urself in this situation. regardless if u had internet or not, u still signed up for the service, rented the game, etc. basically, if u didnt have internet, you could have checked your bank statement for a phone number to call and contact them, cancell your service, or whatever you had to do to get the game back to em. at this point, if that's showing up on your credit report, it's valid and not much u can really do to get it removed unless they are willing to have it removed. which most likely wont happen.

best buy is serviced by Household Bank, so Id be surprised if you got declined just for having no credit, as Household usually will give credit to just about anyone. you may want to ask for a free credit report from the link homie posted above and make sure there is nothing else showing up against your credit that aint yours. that shit happens more than you think.

Jan 1, 2006
LOL that's not why you bad credit YOU HAVE NO CREDIT at all. Having a job or checking account doesn't give you credit.

You have to start off small. Go open a Macy's card and put your foot in the door. You're barely 18 and with no credit established it's no wonder why credit card company's aren't approving you.

Bestbuy tells me that they were unable to approve my credit and that the reasons could be: LIMITED ACTIVE ACCOUNTS OR DEBTS REPORTED
LIMITED is the keyword right here

Dec 2, 2004
"We're sorry, for your protection we are unable to deliver your FACT Act Equifax Free Annual Credit Report on the internet. There are a number of reasons that we may be unable to fulfill your request online. You may have a Security Freeze on your credit file, an Active Duty Military or Fraud Alert, or the identification information submitted online may not match the information on file."

wow soo much for a free credit report. :ermm:

Aug 8, 2004
cbrennan04 said:
"We're sorry, for your protection we are unable to deliver your FACT Act Equifax Free Annual Credit Report on the internet. There are a number of reasons that we may be unable to fulfill your request online. You may have a Security Freeze on your credit file, an Active Duty Military or Fraud Alert, or the identification information submitted online may not match the information on file."

wow soo much for a free credit report. :ermm:
if that's the case then u should call experian and talk to them and find out whats going on. you may possibly have some identity theft issues or sumthin of that nature going on. this type of shit shouldnt be taken lightly. may be nothing, but the sooner you find out the better homie.

Jan 23, 2006
The Visualizer said:
LOL that's not why you bad credit YOU HAVE NO CREDIT at all. Having a job or checking account doesn't give you credit.

You have to start off small. Go open a Macy's card and put your foot in the door. You're barely 18 and with no credit established it's no wonder why credit card company's aren't approving you.

LIMITED is the keyword right here
thank you! now i know where i can start my credit at... macys! but damn i dont even feel like buyin/payin for clothes

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
THIS IS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT DOG, YOUR COMPUTER ISNT THE ONLY COMPUTER IN THE WORLD WIT THE INTERNET, U SHOULDA TOOK RESPONSIBLITY AND WENT TO A LIBRARY OR FRIENDS HOUSE AND CHECK UR SHIT OUT.

May 29, 2002
apply for a college credit card or a secured credit card something small so you can help build your credit. You probably just dont have credit. Best buy is actually not easy to get. Especially for a 18yr. So quit trippin son. Never have a balance of over 30% of what you your total credit limit is. I'm a Banker at Wells Fargo so I deal with stuff like this all the time. College kids be fucking there credit up all the time. But your cool just do what I told you. IM if you want
I can help get you started.