how rare is...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2010
i got have a couple sealed cd's from my brothers things packed way (R.I.P. BRO) its some cd called united nortenos x4 till eternity or sum shit
anyway how much is it worth? i need cash so i was gonna see how much i could get for them

Jul 20, 2010
how can i be workin at wendys and be on the computer????
think real hard there buddy im sure you can figure it out lmao

Jul 20, 2010
HIM DYING OVER THIS STUPID GANG BANGING SHIT IS EXACTLY WHY HE AINT HERE SO A CD ABOUT GANG BANGIN AINT MUCH OF A PRIZED ITEM

HIM DYING OVER THIS STUPID GANG BANGING SHIT IS EXACTLY WHY HE AINT HERE SO A CD ABOUT GANG BANGIN AINT MUCH OF A PRIZED ITEM
IF THE STORY YOUR TELLIN HAS ANY TRUTH TO IT..
AND YOU REALLY FEEL THE WAY YOU DO..
SHOULDNT YOU RESPECT YOUR BROTHERS DECISSION..
THAT HE LIVED AND DIED FOR WHAT HE BELIEVES IN..
YOU DONT WANNA KEEP IT THEN DONT.. BUT SHOW RESPECT..
CAUSE YOUR BROTHER FELT SOMETHING STRONG ENOUGH TO LIVE/DIE..
FOR HIS BELIEFS..

Mar 9, 2003
Some people do die over colors but some die for a cause.
RIP to your brother, it must be hard to look at stuff like that... I can see why you would want to sell it.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
the real answer to the question is they are rare and the worth fluxuates..you will definitely get the most out of it in auction and from international latin rap collectors.
imediate cash, i would say price them at 80.00 each shipped and you could sell them tonite.

I walked into musictrend in hanford one time and there was 3 copies of the red tray press for 50.00 plus tax each (i was like wtf.......)