How old people get down...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if you that shermed out, you dont even think youre breathing/alive. the last thing youre gonna do is pull clothes off. youll probably sit there and breathe for hours.

i know ive spent like 4 hours staring at the carpet on a bad note.

the only exscuse for that shit is sweating bullets. and even then, you just take the shirt off.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
WHITE DEVIL said:
Sherm be hella popular down south.

Seems like my boys from SD / LA have all done that shit at least once.

I dont think we fuck wit it as much up here.
i think its because of the gang culture. gangsters are just into sherm like hippies are into acid and shrooms.

but its primarily a pretty ghetto drug. only a certain type of person will dip somethin in chemicals and smoke it. plus theres no sort of direct dosage involved.

just dip it and see where you end up..thats why mutha fuckas be on the news trippin

someone who was really versed in pcp would weigh out they dosages so they dont end up doin some shit they dont remember doin..or possibly just take a hit or two and end it there.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
mutha fuckas that get addicted to sherm aint goin' no where in life, anyway.

darwin awards, they call it.

my best friend (at that time) got shermed out, was weight lifting by himself in the garage, couldnt hack the weight on the bar, tried to take the weights off the bar while struggling with it..and somehow pulled the bar upwards and ended up impaling himself.

true story.

his brother found him and had to push his intestines back into his body while the cops came. his brother had to tell me the story...dude was too traumatized and embarrassed to ever tell me, himself..but hed show me the scar.

shits defantely a drug that takes more responsibility on the users behalf..you gotta be a real strong minded individual.

that said, who in san diego wants to hit a dip so i can laugh at you?? pm me.