how much of a possiblity that raided gets parole?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
I bet you when X gets out, he will reach out and touch every person who misused and took advantage of his situation while being incarcerated. This includes producers, record companies, and artists that he has past n present affiliations with.

He has to sit back and accept decisions that are made while in prison, but once he's free...So help them god!

It will be time to pay the piper bitches....
Do not let your mouth write checks, that ur ass can't cash! words of wisdom....
Cause he is coming home one day, and those who fall under those categories have to prepare for that.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
just imagine waking up, or even opening your door, and seeing X-Raideds Face staring at u exactly how it appears on the cover of "Unforgiven 3: Vindication"?????? The LORD himself wouldn't be able save u......

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
just imagine waking up, or even opening your door, and seeing X-Raideds Face staring at u exactly how it appears on the cover of "Unforgiven 3: Vindication"?????? The LORD himself wouldn't be able save u......

then back to the pen??? riiiight. X is gonna be so far away from assholes that can put him in a bad situation that i bet the thought doesnt even cross his mind. he's thinking of : "Sandy beaches, alcoholic drinks and butt naked freaks!"

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
then back to the pen??? riiiight. X is gonna be so far away from assholes that can put him in a bad situation that i bet the thought doesnt even cross his mind. he's thinking of : "Sandy beaches, alcoholic drinks and butt naked freaks!"

So true. I was just joking. Hopefully he dips outta sight and just starts pumping out music, smashing on the industry.

Apr 25, 2002
someone said something about him having a celebrity status before u got himmed up. uhm what celebrity status?
he had a high profile case. you wont see that typa shit unless you can view the sac based news stations or get the sac bee. nowadays "rappers" get got and get himmed up all the time. cus everybody a rapper and has mixtapes/albums. back then it was a different time. his age, gang affilitation, "occupation", and the charges he was against did give him notoriety outside of people that knew his music. Tower Records (sac based) stopped selling X-Raided albums before his conviction, and Tower was boss at that time and had mad stores. Nefarious - Speak Of Da Devil snuck into Tower Records tho. and Tower sells his shit online now.