How much longer do u guys think we'll be here for?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2005
With the way shit went down this year, and the discussion in one of the other threads about who all used to post here, the fucked up truth is that there's a big chance all of us that are still posting here will eventually start falling of the forums. How much longer do u guys think we'll be here for?

Aug 22, 2005
We only get a new topic like 3 times a day.
Its deader than the SoCal forums. The siccness overall is dying except in the open forum and bay
Dont know

Jun 11, 2007
I'll be here as long as I can. The thing that gets me is, on the front page of siccness theres always the most viewers for this forum. There be 20 viewers sometimes and barley any posts like these fools jus be watchin the screen and shit.

Jul 5, 2007
yall right
i agree imma kick his forum into full forward, we jus need more loyal supporters, i mean if u think about it i bet half the woodie and eccr fans out there don kno that woodie gota forum, ill come up with a banner and invite segment inviting eccr fans to join the siccness and we will see what happens then. sound coo? ill even give yall the code if u wanna put it on ur myspace page and of course make sure yall is coo wit it too..... lemme kno

Jul 5, 2007
check out my signia it would have that banner and a couple other things showin eccr fans how to join up and get with the forum....

when the segment i have made is done ill start a new thread and let yall see it