How much does the syko NW mixtape cost

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Your stupid-ass must have missed the point of the other thread.......the parts where people were complaining.
tony206 said:
i received it last week or sumthin.....
he said it was sent in october. i thought he said he had 50 pressed up already but mines burnt. the date on the postage sticker with the price says dec 18, 03. the burnt cd even had hella finger prints and shit wasnt even clean.....to top it off the tracks sound horrible (mixing & mastering wise), theres probly only 1 track thats near normal volume. when i first put it in i heard nothing after i was just playing music at a normal volume, i had to turn that shit up hella high. there are a couple cuts, not much but id say its BARELY worth $5. i sent him a PM but he hasnt responded to clear anything up so im putting it here.

151 came hard tho on we konnekted

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Isn't it ironic......don't you think????

Why are you so fuckin' stupid?!?!? Somebody needs to cut your balls off so you can't procreate and make more dipshits like yourself!
Since when did I say that I didn't send money? I recall being one of the people complaining, that's why I posted that. I also remember just talking to Syko and him telling me that he owes me the money I sent him plus a free cd....

You act like I said, "I never sent that cat shit, dont' fuck with him." Wrong! Where do you come up with this stuff? lol...

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
@SIXXNESS

Look......it's real simple. You're a fuckin' idiot. Apparently you didn't get the memo......or your inbox was full when the message was sent out. Either way.....I just thought I would let you know.

What kind of a fuckin' dumbass is gonna post some shit tryin' to prove me wrong.....when contained on the same thread is a post from YOU complaining???? Kinda reminds me of this other time when you said FUCK STREET LEVEL and then tried to say that you didn't say it. Moron.

Please.....for the love of god.....quit being such a dick riding groupie for 1 minute and see the light. SYsKO is a flake......he's not about his business (which is obvious).....so why are you tryin' to cheerlead for him? Oh yeah.....it's because you're a male groupie....I forgot.

This thread is :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.