how much does soundproofing cost?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Honestly.....unless you got a bunch of money to waste (most of us don't) I would suggest checkin' out this place.

http://www.knoxfoam.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/soundproofing/sound.htm?E+scstore

I have a place here in Seattle where I pay about the same price.....it's a good deal. They also have *FREE* shipping. Otherwise you can try to find somewhere in your locale that carries the same stuff for about the same price.

Buying the Auralex type shit is cool if you got the money or actually NEED some of their more specialized products.....but if you just need some foam for general use and want to use it for simple sound absorption....this is definitely the best way to go.

Apr 26, 2002
I wouldn't pay that ^^^^ its prob worth it but.. If you check out musicians friend they now have a sound proofing kit for $99.99 but for a while room you might want to order a few But you have to install it on your walls yourself I also am planning to do this some time this year

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
*Thug-C* said:
I wouldn't pay that ^^^^ its prob worth it but.. If you check out musicians friend they now have a sound proofing kit for $99.99 but for a while room you might want to order a few But you have to install it on your walls yourself I also am planning to do this some time this year
Yeah........OK. Whatever you say buddy......:rolleyes:

Anywayz......