HOW MUCH DOES SEAN T CHARGE FOR A BEAT????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
All 4 the Bay said:
Too bad Sean T's album was a dissappointment. Only song that was dope was "gimme that". However, his beats are solid

WOW I couldn't disagree more....I thought his latest shit was hella slept on....although Terrain Boss is my fav of the 2

May 4, 2005
NavThaShah said:
good question im down to fuck wit him, way cheaper than rick rocks overpriced ass and he steady come wit slappers

Man don't know what you smokin..But like dude said Rick Rock has produced on albums that have sold a total of 25 million..So like pimp said homie has got walls full of platinum...When you get that big you can charge whateva you want...Sean- T is dope as fuck dont get me wrong..I got all of his cd's and they all banging nothin but respect for him...But Rick Rock comes wit nothing but crazy slappers...." If you want a slap say Rick Rock backwards"

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
this has nothin to do with sean ts beat prices, but.... i personally like sean T over rick rock, sean t is more universal to me, he could go from some slappin ass shit to some smooth r&b type shit and have 'em both soundin equally good.... for example...

Mac Dre- Feelin Myself and Mike Marshall & San Quinn- So Young

*my 2 pennies

Mar 26, 2003
www.GetGoneRecords.com
Meelo said:
this has nothin to do with sean ts beat prices, but.... i personally like sean T over rick rock, sean t is more universal to me, he could go from some slappin ass shit to some smooth r&b type shit and have 'em both soundin equally good.... for example...

Mac Dre- Feelin Myself and Mike Marshall & San Quinn- So Young

*my 2 pennies
Right on Meelo thanx 4 the luv my whole thang is vesatility i don't follow the trends i just do me and make good music and look @ production as a whole on a nationwide level...........

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
YEAH WE TALKING A MAN THAT HAS BEEN ON OVER 250 LP'S COMPALAITONS AND JUST RECENTLY MIXTAPES,...MY MAN HER'S BEEN ON THIS PRODUCTION SINCE 90-91!!!!!!!

MOST OF YA'LL WAS STILL BEEING BOLTTE FEED OR JUST WALKING,...

RESPECT THE LEGACY!!!!!!!!