how many songs does tech have on the beef soundtrack?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
k9productions.org
i know beef is on it....but yesterday i heard a weed song from tech that i aint heard b4 and i heard him flow on that beethoven piano thing(fuckin sicc)

im wonderin if these are from tha soundtrack?

and if anyone could hook me up with tha tech songs off tha soundtrack or tha whole thing...i got plenty of shit to give yall..

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
man just buy the cd its worth it, whats a lil measy 12-15 bucks, u probably spend more than that on some dro that last u a day......besides if no one buys there music how do u think the artist will continue to bring us the music, not sayin i dont download the shit, but i still buy it if i like and this cd is worth the buy just for the tech tracks alone :dead:

May 12, 2004
k9productions.org
KC_Vett said:
man just buy the cd its worth it, whats a lil measy 12-15 bucks, u probably spend more than that on some dro that last u a day......besides if no one buys there music how do u think the artist will continue to bring us the music, not sayin i dont download the shit, but i still buy it if i like and this cd is worth the buy just for the tech tracks alone :dead:

man im feelin what u say but i aint got any money anyway....i woulda bought it already shit...