how many seattle rappers are there?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Just Seattle, or the whole Seattle area?

There's alot....just as many as other towns, like Detroit, Chicago, Houston, or whatever.....just less known, with smaller budgets

Hopefully, some day, someone organizes a 2cd compilation with a song from each label...i'd throw down on it! :x

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'll go individually.....

Unexpected Arrival
YV
Crytical
Sarkastik
Dividenz (COLA & Notes)
Skunt aka Mafia
BD
Syko (po and sea)
Byrdie
Madd Dogg
Brazy J
BG No Joke
Half Sane
Lock N Load
J Dub
Livio
Sonny Bonoho
Oxigen (spelling?)

all i can think of....

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^Yeah, he should be on the list too.....when he drops verses his shit is ALWAYS sick...

Apr 25, 2002
you missed a couple............

Central Dynasty Len Ckapone(RIP) Jamesupopo,high heat(bass from step 1),mobb tyte......i dunno i know more just cant think of anymore right now.

Apr 25, 2002
ey dogg.........

i guarantee some of his homies will put out some of his shit...people talk like 'Pac would count and he's dead...soooo,shut the fuck up porky....J/P mayne

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Baby C
Cinista Cin'Natra
Silver Shadow D
Gangta Nutt AKA Duece Cahoon
Tasty T of Double Odd
MOB Related
Last Region
Twin-G
Young Drey

Masked Men: Sicc Nicc, Arsonal, Maniac, Assult, Lil' Sicc, Seattle'z Finest and Parasite(There are artist from my rec. label that you haven't heard yet, but will very soon!)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: sonny bonoho?????:

MR.VILLAIN said:
does that stand for bone-a-hoe or what..if not,the name isnt tight
yeah, that's what is stands for.....you get a cookie :)

Apr 25, 2002
LOL.........

kaoz206 said:

someone already put Twin G, and of course your gonna put your favorite Red Headed Steve.
Yeah,Kaze only likes red headed steve cause he's red headed like him..........got to put it down for the albino red heads huh,kaze?