How many people..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ban him?

• Total voters

MzCiN

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2007
this foos takin it wayyyyyy to far. how many threads dude gotta make?? we get it foo ur in love with ccytzo.....

Mar 18, 2006
even though he got punked the other day by mistake...lol...i say no,dont ban him...yet...he might be smarter then czttyo end up realizing that net banging aint the life for him.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
I want CZCCCCCCCCCCCO back I dont see enough C's in my daily travels throughout the siccness I need more and without him here I just cant afford to take that risk.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
TOMMYJAMES said:
even though he got punked the other day by mistake...lol...i say no,dont ban him...yet...he might be smarter then czttyo end up realizing that net banging aint the life for him.
When are kids these days gonna realize that netbanging only leads to death or prison

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I saw ccyyttccoo or whatever his named was pinked up and didn't really trip. then I saw a couple threads by valley pain something or another that ended up being ccttyyccoo then he got pinked up....I think I clicked one of those before I realized what it was.....then the other loc-sta started posting, but he used ccyyccttoo's name in the titles, so I never bothered clicking....

but fuckit, pink him the fuck up too