How many people wanna see a MobFigaz album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should the Mob Figaz make a new album?

• Yes, get the best producers and make it happen

Votes: 121 94.5%
  • No!

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
Were thinking about doing a Mobfigaz album soon. I would like to get some feedback from fans about it. Do you think you would want to see one put together?

This album will be for the fans. We will listen to all beats, give every person who has dope shit to display his/hers talents. Lets see what it do.

Golden Mean is taking over!

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
YES

but fuck lettin the fans produce it.. its a cool idea but it should be straight rob lo and maki slaps but htats JUST MY OPINION
Tim C you been a fan for years, and I appreciate the feedback. We have to let everyone who got beats get a shot. If you overlook things, we may miss some thing. Either way, Rob Lo and Maki ALWAYS come first!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Tim C you been a fan for years, and I appreciate the feedback. We have to let everyone who got beats get a shot. If you overlook things, we may miss some thing. Either way, Rob Lo and Maki ALWAYS come first!!!

yeah i hear you but if you do choose some randoms make sure the beats got the whole mob figa vibe

i didt like those nick peace albums they did cause i didnt think they fit right on those beats

Mar 17, 2006
Were thinking about doing a Mobfigaz album soon. I would like to get some feedback from fans about it. Do you think you would want to see one put together?

This album will be for the fans. We will listen to all beats, give every person who has dope shit to display his/hers talents. Lets see what it do.

I'd say yes, but I'd be more interested in hearing an all Rob Lo produced Mobfigaz album.

I miss the days when one (or two) producers would do a whole album, it sounded a lot more cohesive.

STRATEGY

Oct 7, 2008
i thought the mob trial ones were good too. always gotta try something new, usually new stuff is a better idea because i cant think of many examples of people that were good for more than a few years running when they relied on the same formula. best stuff uses new ideas, you may find you like the new stuff even more than the old. example: jacka and ampichino doing a whole album together. just pick the best sounding stuff dont rely on reputation or names

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
How about you let us fans from the sicc pick a couple of beats from producers on here......let us pick like 2 beats for the album.....I think Tim C if im not mistakin had some sick beats ive listend to before.......Of course cats on here want a Figgaz album....Its discussed at least 25460654 times a week......But yeah besides the rob lo and maki beats......lLike you said get some up and comers.........

Aug 7, 2003
yeah put this shit out. dont do no 12 song half ass album, go all the way or dont do it at all. have them all in the studio together at the same time, not none of these pieced together group albums. get rob lo/maki/tone capone/studio tone on the beats. maybe a rick rock beat too. get some features like dubb 20 (for sure), j stalin, messy, etc. and make it a MOB album not something else.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
if its not fluid with a certain feeling throughout; from the first track to the last it would be a major step back for your gang imo. I'm thinking something very similar to the wcm mobb sound is what the streets would want. rick rock, bosko dj quick sounds dope!

Oct 16, 2007

The only thing negative id have to say about The Mob Figaz Catalog, 1st of all there shit is dope to me content wise. That new Jacka Album is hella dope, but who ever did the MAstering or Mixing on Tear Gas needs to not ever touch the boards again because sonically its Terrible

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
The only thing negative id have to say about The Mob Figaz Catalog, 1st of all there shit is dope to me content wise. That new Jacka Album is hella dope, but who ever did the MAstering or Mixing on Tear Gas needs to not ever touch the boards again because sonically its Terrible
you probley got a bootlegg web rip, go buy the album, cause it slumps in my car.