How Many People have you shot?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
O.K everybody how many people have you shot all together? Then how many this year? How many times have you been shot all together? How many times this year? Who is really the gangsta out here who has been shot the most and sold the most dope out here while rapping and who is the gangsta who has been shot the least and sold the lest amount of dope but still raps about it?

Tre-8

Apr 7, 2004
O.K everybody how many people have you shot all together? Then how many this year? How many times have you been shot all together? How many times this year? Who is really the gangsta out here who has been shot the most and sold the most dope out here while rapping and who is the gangsta who has been shot the least and sold the lest amount of dope but still raps about it?

Tre-8
wtf lol... Im hoping your just trying to prove a point and your not being serious

Sep 17, 2007
i killed hella baby ducks. like families of them. but 2pac texted my the other day and said Jesus sqwashed our beef.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i be bustin mad shots out the window of my festiva, yeah people be laughin cuzz after i shoot em they can chase down my ride but its all good i aint even trippin. they actually dont mind when i shoot em now it makes for a great story for them later

Jun 28, 2002
lmao Whats up Roger the album coming along cool!! Stopped fucken with Pocket though dude a bitch! Other then that I kidnappened 15 ducks just last week holding em hostage til they find out what happened to Michael Jackson 4real!!!

Tre-8

P.S

Already shot 3 of em to let em know I wasn't playing DIS GANGSTA!!!

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
Why not post the names of the victims you shot or killed only real niggaz brag about the people they shot to the whole world especially on the siccness.net. We dont believe u tre8 post the first and last names of them people u shot then we'll give u props homie... Lol..