how many of you are rich?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
jus curious, cause nothings more annoying then a rich kid rollin around in a expensive car bumpin some gangsta music tryin to front like hes lived that life, BE HONEST, HONESTY FOLKS, how many of yall's parents are wealthy?

i've lived wit my dad, i've lived wit my mom, either are rich but either are poor(obviously i'm on a computer with internet access), BUT...i got my old ass computer for $200 and i'm on aol free trial membership

when i come back i dont wanna see 1234321 views and 5 replies, come on folks, dont be ashamed if you're rich.

May 2, 2002
My family (including myself) is middle class...not rich, and not poor.

I try not to judge people by what they look like.

Someone may be bumpin' rap music in a fancy car, but you don't know where they come from.

Jan 16, 2003
are you serious?....are you rich?......are you one of those people i'm talkin about?......why listen to music you dont relate too?, because you WANT to relate to it.............are you ashamed that you're rich?.......a good example....50's song "wanksta", wanksta=somebody who "acts"(keyword) like they slang drugs, gangbang, etc etc , i see more rich white(nothing against race thats just the majority of people i see) in their BMW's noddin their head tryin to mug me bumpin wanksta and the irony is that 50 is talking bout them

if you're offended, what exactly does that mean?

what other reason would you have to defend the type of people i'm talkin about?

if you see a kid wearin abercrombie and finch in a escalade on 20s with spiked hair bumpin gangsta music what do you think?

May 8, 2002
ordekoms said:
are you serious?....are you rich?......are you one of those people i'm talkin about?......why listen to music you dont relate too?, because you WANT to relate to it.............are you ashamed that you're rich?.......a good example....50's song "wanksta", wanksta=somebody who "acts"(keyword) like they slang drugs, gangbang, etc etc , i see more rich white(nothing against race thats just the majority of people i see) in their BMW's noddin their head tryin to mug me bumpin wanksta and the irony is that 50 is talking bout them

if you see a kid wearin abercrombie and finch in a escalade on 20s with spiked hair bumpin gangsta music what do you think?

The irony is that without these kids 50 would be broke as fuck still. No I'm not rich but I'm not poor. Lower middle class I guess. But why do you care so much what other people do? Without rich kids there wouldnt hear any rap music because no one would buy it so then no one would make it. Poor people arent gonna shell out 15 bucks to get a cd, on a regular basis.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
ordekoms said:
are you serious?....are you rich?......are you one of those people i'm talkin about?......
read the first line in my previous post... wut does it say?

ordekoms said:
why listen to music you dont relate too?, because you WANT to relate to it.............
because some people like the way it sounds. duhh...

if it weren't for that, basically NOBODY would be sellin shit in the rap industry nowadays. NO ONE.

ordekoms said:
are you ashamed that you're rich?.......
read the first line in my previous post again

ordekoms said:
a good example....50's song "wanksta", wanksta=somebody who "acts"(keyword) like they slang drugs, gangbang, etc etc , i see more rich white(nothing against race thats just the majority of people i see) in their BMW's noddin their head tryin to mug me bumpin wanksta and the irony is that 50 is talking bout them
so every rich folk who listens to hard shit is automatically tryna be hard? that sure is a bold statement to be speakin. i think your argument has been a little too influenced by that Malibu's Most Wanted flick, doncha think.... by the way, i know this Chinese dude that comes from a rich family who drives around in a BMW 740 (my in-law, by the way).... dude listens to shit like Celly Cel.... and i have yet to see him act a fool.... even though he's a yoked cat who does get down when the cituation calls for it....

ordekoms said:

are you talkin to me? who said i wuz offended.... better yet, who said defending anyone? :confused:

damn yaw foo's sure jump to conclusions awfully quickly.

oh yeah, and if i were to ever make a million or 20, i'll still be bumpin this shit

Feb 6, 2003
ordekoms said:

see the thing is that they may be a white boy rollin a beamer but you dont know if there just spoiled or if there some type of kingpin.....looks can be decieving.

Apr 25, 2002
I aint rich, Im a poor-ass college student eatin Top Ramen with spam 3 times a day. But I just want to thank all of you guys for my finnacial aid money. Its very generous of you guys to finance my academic training with your own hard earned tax dollars, THANK YOU VERY MUCH TAXPAYERS!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
My parents are middle class. They make good money but like everyone they got a lot of bills to pay. They always made enough though to give me everything I need so I cant complain. They are even paying for my dorm right now.

As for as most "wankstas" being white boys in beemers, I gotta laugh my ass off about that statement. Reason being simply this: I see black folks sellin' tickets talkin smack about how they are deep wayyyyyyyyyy more often then white people, but you don't ever hear about blacks or mexicans gettin their cards checked just the white boys.

Apr 26, 2002
^True Shit.
I ain't got no money either, and Neither does my family. Even if they did have a shitload of money, I wouldn't see a pennny of it, because it's all on me to get my own scratch.

Apr 25, 2002
I come from an upper-middle class family. We werent always doing so well but some quality investment desicions on the part of my parents and grandparents made life a little bit easier about 5 years ago. I have been damn lucky, not to say that I've never worked before. I was a waiter for a good 5 years and stacked my own little riches with that money and my own "shrewd investments."

May 15, 2002
my dad isn't rich like a millionaire, but he pulls in $500 thousand per year in his business. but after that he has to pay rent for the building, taxes, paying workers, etc. i'm guessing he makes about $100 thousand/year. my mom doesn't work. and regarding the music aspect, with a few exceptions, i usually listen to murder rap...and not too many people can relate to that, so your whole comment about music they don't relate to is dumb. there's my honest answer.

Apr 26, 2002
It would be the same thing as someone beatin' out some Slayer or Cannibal Corpse. It's hard music as well, harder than gangsta rap

Jan 16, 2003
B.A.R.T. patrol i'm just venting.......

it all stems from when i was in school and this was bragging about where he lives and then told me i live below the poverty line, which i dont