how many of ya'll gots tattoos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
pretty freaky...
a friend from highschool got a tatto KINDA like yours on his arm, buts its red....he got it from a cd cover from some old crazy band...can't remeber who right now..

Jun 2, 2002
OK...I have my left upper arm sleeved up with devils, vikings, warlocks, fishies, dragons, and naked chicks...my side has jap scrpit written down stating 'drink to the foam'...my right arm has the start of a arizona coral snake which then stretches around my back to my chest...my lower left leg is in the process of being sleeved with H.R. gigers' "new york vol IV" scene.

Aug 22, 2002
odogfelon said:
my lower left leg is in the process of being sleeved with H.R. gigers' "new york vol IV" scene.
Thats cool. H.R. Giger is a badass artist. Do you have a link to the piece you're getting? Get pictures of that shit when its done, I want to see that for sure.

Jun 2, 2002
yeah I went to paul booths shop when I was in new york in december, but he was on his 'tatto the earth' venture, His work is fantastic, if that word even fits him. I love his tat of joan of arc, the pope, and jesus scralling away at the devils chest "jesus is love"...it fuckin awesome...one more of his I love is a picture of a devil looking viking swinging his axe back and blood is flying everywhere, I think it picture 57, I'm not sure though and I can't check cuz my computer sucks at work. I want to get my back piece done by him, I think he one how the few that can visualize my desire.

Aug 22, 2002
The same shit happened to me. I was in NY last June (when I got my mask tat on my leg) and wanted to get a tat by him, but he was at a convention in Chicago or something. So I went to get one by another NY artist. Im happy with the tat I got, but I would have been ecstatic to get a tat buy Paul Booth. I dont know what I want him to do on me, just something that is unmistakeably Paul Booth work. One of my favorites is the one of the nun using a crucifix as a dildo... that shit is hilarious.

Aug 22, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
That's stolen from an album cover by (I believe) Morbid Corpse.
It may actually be the original since Paul Booth has designed album covers for Six Feet Under and stage props for Slayer. I could be wrong, but a lot of dark/death metal bands use his art. Im not 100% though