how many of yall b goin to dem other boards??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
i don even go to all dat shyt i only go to 91siccness board, b.a.r.t., rightway, lil bit killa valley, lil bit wcm da only ones dat tight is c bo n killa tay, and siccmade da most fasho...i juz can't stand dem boards where dey have weak azz music n shyt but otha people has other opinions i guess... shit yaw know siccmade da tightest...

Feb 8, 2003
The only record label boards I check out ever is
Siccmade
GangWay
Killa Valley
Solitary

But Siccmade is my favorite record label board because Lynch and family posts on here and interact with their fans plus they never act like they too good for anyone. We all know Siccmade is the best and most successful label on here.

I never will post at Street Level Records again because them some stuck up muthafucking haters and you can tell them to suck my baby son's dick. I'm refering to the fags or groupies that posts there not Mr. InSane. And Fuck that artist on there called Skank DooDoo or what ever his name is, That smuck can chew my sack.

Yeah i used to hit 91siccness, siccmade, fahrenheit, money hungry, and wcm...now i really only hit siccmade and of course GANGWAY. If you havent checked the gangway forum, u need to. it is the ONLY place in the WORLD that has current and future X-Raided info until the website is finished. ok enoug wit the plug..yeah siccmade and gangway..thats all i have time for. One